MS (theoratical physics) after a BBA?

Basically searching for a way (read loophole) which would enable one to go for a MS after a BBA? Hey, this is Pakistan, anything can be possible here.

Going back to school for 4 years for a BS is not an option, but am willing to consider any other options.

Thanks

Fake degree :lol: .. Seriously, it's not really possible unless you find a degree-awarding institute of worthless paper. Good luck though.

If you're really interested in physics and are really interested in the subject without really immediate concerns for the monetary benefits, I would suggest you go through the normal BS route. Life may be short but age doesn't really dictate when to learn what - unless of course you have reached an age where mental degeneration is rapidly declining your mental acuity.

Maybe self-study at home. It's better if you learn all by yourself - experiment at home with starting low level experiments.

[quote=“Asad_N, post:2, topic:16388”]

Fake degree :lol: … Seriously, it’s not really possible unless you find a degree-awarding institute of worthless paper. Good luck though.

If you’re really interested in physics and are really interested in the subject without really immediate concerns for the monetary benefits, I would suggest you go through the normal BS route. Life may be short but age doesn’t really dictate when to learn what - unless of course you have reached an age where mental degeneration is rapidly declining your mental acuity.

[/quote]

Know anyone who can hook me up with a fake degree?

Btw, sometimes I am tempted to go through the normal route, 4 more years of making trivial deadlines O_o

[quote=“Rebel640, post:3, topic:16388”]

Maybe self-study at home. It’s better if you learn all by yourself - experiment at home with starting low level experiments.

[/quote]

I already know some if not most of BS level physics but I cannot appear for any exams for certification because of their so called ‘practicals’. Also I am positive there are no home experiments for theoretical physics except maybe dropping an apple from a height.

you can go for a 2-year BS Program and then do MS in theoratical physics, This way you can have a MS Physics degree in four years

[quote=“pure_evil, post:5, topic:16388”]

you can go for a 2-year BS Program and then do MS in theoratical physics, This way you can have a MS Physics degree in four years

[/quote]

Can you kindly name a few Universities that offer a 2 year BS program?

^ I was reading about Mujahid Kamran, theoretical physicist. Who got his 2 year BS from Gordon College Rawalpindi. Virtual University has a 2-year BS Program in Computer Science, I dont know if you are eligible for MS Physics after BS Computer Science. There maybe other universities offering 2-year BS program, you need to check that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mujahid_Kamran

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_College_%28Pakistan%29

^ Those were the good old days, none of the universities offer any 2 year bachelor programs anymore. Will check into the virtual university course though

no solution.

go abroad. :)

I Think punjab university affiliated college, like Punjab College offer a 2-year BSc Program. You should check on it too.

http://pu.edu.pk/affiliation/degree