MPC digital TV

@All: Please refrain from using Roman Urdu, as mentioned explicitly in the forum rules.

It was so nice..But discuss too many times..Thanks..

Dear All Friends,

kia ho gaya hai sb logon ko koi bhi msg write nahi kar rahay, dosto kia bat hai hua kia site end ho gai hai, plz anybody tell me.

Guys, if you're in favor of all cable operators offering digital service to their subscribers, please email pca.org@hotmail.com with your input/feedback/request. This is the email address some cable operators have listed for feedback regarding the new digital cable TV service.

Hopefully, if all of us who are in favor of this service because of its quality and more international channels, they will listen and start this service without any further delay. Your support and cooperation would be appreciated! :)

johny i have done the mail

[quote=“alijokhio, post:425, topic:14060”]

johny i have done the mail

[/quote]

Good stuff! Thanks. Please ask your friends to do so as well. Hopefully, this will help cable operators make up their minds faster.

Got the box from KCS a couple of days ago. Channels are great. Still room for improvement but hopefully it will get better over time.

Yar Please Koi Batayega Yeh Channels Digital Box ke Hindi Main Hain Ya English Main ???

TLC

FOX TRAVEL

NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC

NAT GEO ADVENTURE

NAT GEO WILD

DISCOVERY

DISCOVERY SCIENCE

DISCOVERY TURBO

ANIMAL PLANET

NAT GEO ADVENTURE

NAT GEO WILD

DISCOVERY SCIENCE

DISCOVERY TURBO

are Asian feeds and available only in English on satellite. So theres no chance of Hindi on any DTH or cable.

[quote=“uzair99, post:428, topic:14060”]

Yar Please Koi Batayega Yeh Channels Digital Box ke Hindi Main Hain Ya English Main ???

TLC

FOX TRAVEL

NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC

NAT GEO ADVENTURE

NAT GEO WILD

DISCOVERY

DISCOVERY SCIENCE

DISCOVERY TURBO

ANIMAL PLANET

[/quote]

I can confirm that none of these channels are in Bengali.

Has anyone been able to get their digital box subscription renewed? Having problems at my end as the local cable bullshitoperator is dragging his feet for no obvious reason even though he has been paid in full. I wish I could go over to his office and kick his good-for-nothing black A$$.

[quote=“TechMan, post:14, topic:14060”]

Are these available on cable? What equipment do we need to view these channels? What is setup and monthly cost?

[/quote]

They are not available on cable.

Guys i am in pechs block 2. I have this sky cable and i just asked them about this zabardast box so they dont know a thing about it. Also whats confusing the more you call the new the story you get to here. can any one tell me which cable operator in pechs is willing to give this facility of zabardast box?

Can anyone confirm whether showtime offering or testing digital service, as they claim that they have a second largest network in Karachi.

Do you have a frequency of CMG?