MPC digital TV

[quote=“itstariq, post:400, topic:14060”]

@johnny98 No authorised ka matlab hai kai tasveer or awaz nahi aa rahi hai

all channels are scrambled but three or four channel cannot seen

Yai list kaheen sai copy nahi ki pehlai text file main khud wriite ki or os kai baad copy paste ki

main cable wala nahi hoon mai ek sahib sai receiver lai ker aaya tha

[/quote]

Dear itstariq,

to phr is ka matlab ye hua ka no authorised walay channels aa he nahi rahay to phr ye box lene ka kia faida, bhaio jab star plus etc nhi dekh saktay to phr kia karain

Yes

The above mentioned channels has not seen on decoder card

[quote=“musskurado, post:401, topic:14060”]

Dear itstariq,

to phr is ka matlab ye hua ka no authorised walay channels aa he nahi rahay to phr ye box lene ka kia faida, bhaio jab star plus etc nhi dekh saktay to phr kia karain

[/quote]

You are right but that’s true only for those people who are interested in watching indian channels. I’m not. :) mejhay tu sirf OSN aur doosray English movie/series, news channels mein interest hai is liye yeh box meray liye waqae ZABARDAST hai. Also, I think your indian channels will soon be available as well because they’re already running on most cable networks on analog.

Aap Skyline/MPC ko phone kar ke pooch bhi saktay hein keh woh channels kub on hon ge.

[quote=“itstariq, post:402, topic:14060”]

Yes

The above mentioned channels has not seen on decoder card

[/quote]

@itstariq I think the current channels list is great particularly because of the English channels, but still to make this box attractive for people like musskurado who want to watch indian channels they should start showing those channels as well. Also, there is still room for improvement because they can add more FTA HBO and Fox channels as well such as Fox Series, Fox Movies, etc. I also don’t see Fasthion TV (FTV) in the lineup. Hopefully, they will do so in the coming months once this box reaches more and more users.

What do you think?

can any one share the frequencies of zabardast digital box.

Salam .

I got the news from Head-in , if any body want to watch a adult or such type of channel on zabardast box then he has to pay Rs15/ hour extra . (Lolz) :D

[quote=“johnny98, post:403, topic:14060”]

You are right but that’s true only for those people who are interested in watching indian channels. I’m not. :) mejhay tu sirf OSN aur doosray English movie/series, news channels mein interest hai is liye yeh box meray liye waqae ZABARDAST hai. Also, I think your indian channels will soon be available as well because they’re already running on most cable networks on analog.

Aap Skyline/MPC ko phone kar ke pooch bhi saktay hein keh woh channels kub on hon ge.

[/quote]

Dear Bro,

to phr channel list me in channels ko show kiya hua hai, jab star plus or sony etc channels he nahi hain box per to phr faida kia is box ko lene ka k bar bar aap analog per ja kar ye channels dekhen, anybody koi bataye ga k realy me Star Plus or Sony Zabardast Digital Box per nahi dekh sakty, or adult channels dekhne k liye kis se or kis tarah contact karna ho ga plz guide me.

[quote=“f4fahi, post:406, topic:14060”]

Salam .

I got the news from Head-in , if any body want to watch a adult or such type of channel on zabardast box then he has to pay Rs15/ hour extra . (Lolz) :D

[/quote]

I hope you are joking. Itne mushkil sai OSN channels on huwe hein thanks to this digital box aur agar is tarha ke cheezein khul gayein, tu phir PEMRA bohat jald is service ko he bund karwa dega. Obviously people will find out and when PEMRA gets this news, they’ll ban the entire service, not just some channels.

No Guys ! its not a joke . You can watch all you demand channels even Adults on Digital on Pay per View

Its a Latest & hidden news for all digital users .

1 Hour = Rs 15 ,

Per Day = Rs 360 ,

Per Month Rs10800 ,

Per Year Rs 129600 Only ....

Wow incredible offer Lolz . :D

& my bro johnny98

PEMRA can't block bcoz this is not general service .

i got ordinary digital box jis main pehle kcs ki digital service chal rahy thy ab bhi is main kuch channels chal rahe hain problem ye hai is box main frequency feed karny party hai ab koi batai ga ke zabardast digital box ki frequency kia hai take main try kar sakoon any one will help .

waise its really ironic tht we ppl are dying to get this box but the cable operators are nt willing to sell it, i mean no adverts, no publicity, majority of the ppl dont knw abt it, either as someone earlier said tht this service is in the testing phase or either they r nt sure abt this thts why they r nt launching it on a mass level.

[quote=“nsquare, post:411, topic:14060”]

waise its really ironic tht we ppl are dying to get this box but the cable operators are nt willing to sell it, i mean no adverts, no publicity, majority of the ppl dont knw abt it, either as someone earlier said tht this service is in the testing phase or either they r nt sure abt this thts why they r nt launching it on a mass level.

[/quote]

I think the reason is that the local cable operators first need to link their head-ends with Skyline or Digi’s head-end (whoever has initiated this service) so that they can start providing digital channels via this STB. And in order to link head-ends, they need to invest some money depending on how this will be done. I don’t know how this stuff works, maybe someone who has technical knowledge of this can shed some light on it.

This is probably the reason for the delay and another reason could be that the digital boxes have not reached local cable ops even though Skyline informed me that they’ve supplied their boxes to “all” cable walas (which sounds unlikely because even KCS dealers told me that they still don’t have the box).

Btw @nsquare who is your cable operator and which area?

have any one purchased this zabardast box. any one can share how is the picture and sound quality and does the feature rewind forward pause realy works and how can we rewind and forward live channels how is it possible.

yes friends plz mujhe bhi inform karo k live channels ko kis tarah rewind fwd ya pause kar saktay hain.

or kia StarPlus, Sony channels agay hain is Zabardast Digital Box me????

no option is for rewind & forward . its just for recorded purpose only .

what r the frequencies of ZABARDAT DIGITAL BOX.

any one has used this service of zabardast digital box plz share the frequencies and reveiue the quality a mean picture and sound and channels

any updates on zabardast digital box

digital services has been started and i have sold few boxes to my clients of zabardast digital box it is working fine and it has a good quality result, i run MPC services

[quote=“Alexa, post:419, topic:14060”]

digital services has been started and i have sold few boxes to my clients of zabardast digital box it is working fine and it has a good quality result, i run MPC services

[/quote]

Dear Friend,

please send me complete detail of Zabardast Digital Box (Price, Channel List, Monthly Charges etc), i hav Solo (Digi) cable service in PIB Colony.