MPC digital TV

[quote=“johnny98, post:300, topic:14060”]

GIA kay paas digital service hai?

[/quote]

yaar pata nahi kun k us ka contact mere pas nahi any body agar kisi k pas ho to mujhe de do plz

[quote=“musskurado, post:301, topic:14060”]

yaar pata nahi kun k us ka contact mere pas nahi any body agar kisi k pas ho to mujhe de do plz

[/quote]

Yes, please all bhais. Mujhe bhe dena contact no. Jo contact no. dey us ka bhe bhala, jo na de us ka bhe bhala. :D

KCS walay to box ka keh ke so gae hein. Pata nehin shayad STB bhi mun-o-salwa ke tarha uhtre ga.

[quote=“johnny98, post:302, topic:14060”]

Yes, please all bhais. Mujhe bhe dena contact no. Jo contact no. dey us ka bhe bhala, jo na de us ka bhe bhala. :D

KCS walay to box ka keh ke so gae hein. Pata nehin shayad STB bhi mun-o-salwa ke tarha uhtre ga.

[/quote]

Yes i agree with you 101 % yaar pata nahi ye Solo walay kb sudhray gain

[quote=“musskurado, post:303, topic:14060”]

Yes i agree with you 101 % yaar pata nahi ye Solo walay kb sudhray gain

[/quote]

Afsos iss baat ka hai keh yeh box chinese suppliers sai wholesale mein order kar key 4-5 days mein karachi mein receive kar saktay hein. Agar itna masla ho raha tha tu cable wale mujhe STB ka model number bata detay, mein order kar deta in ke liye!! If anyone wants the website, PM me. Aap ko bhi bata doonga. LOL!

Ab khud he sochiye. Yeh tu STB aisay order kar rahe hein jesay china key saath aik naya JF-17 Thunder bananay beith gaye hun. Yani 2-3 saal lag saktay hein. Intizaar farmayye. :D

[quote=“musskurado, post:301, topic:14060”]

[/quote]

Just spoke to KCS again and they say that their service is not related to MPC and that they have their own digital box (which they have apparently developed through years of research and technological advancements with the collaboration of scientists from the US, russia, japan, UK, kenya and nepal as well as the efforts of their own paan-chewing local scientists). This unique and one of its kind box features stealth technology which allows it to become invisible as soon as it detects any danger from its surroundings. Unfortunately, as they export this indigenously developed digital box to over 100 countries around the globe, including bangladesh and sudan, there is an acute shortage of this box in the country at the moment.

The representative, who was speaking via satellite phone from KCS’s Zimbabwe headquarters, informed me that their scientists and factory staff are working diligently to manufacture this box on a war footing to meet the growing demands of the entire world population which has been starving for high quality entertainment for many years. However, he has also advised that we should not keep our hopes high as it may take at least 4-5 years to get this box back into the market due to the shortage of Natural Gas in the country. He says that at least 9 out of 10 of KCS’s manufacturing units rely on natural gas while the 10th unit runs purely on furnace oil. This is why the local population is experiencing box or STB-shedding.

The representative further advised me that their state-of-the-art, space-based call center staff will contact me as soon as this box is available (ETA: March 2016) and that I will be provided with the address of their 24/7 customer facilitation unit in a “gully” near me from where I will be able to obtain it.

Good luck KCS! ;)

[quote=“johnny98, post:305, topic:14060”]

Just spoke to KCS again and they say that their service is not related to MPC and that they have their own digital box (which they have apparently developed through years of research and technological advancements with the collaboration of scientists from the US, russia, japan, UK, kenya and nepal as well as the efforts of their own paan-chewing local scientists). This unique and one of its kind box features stealth technology which allows it to become invisible as soon as it detects any danger from its surroundings. Unfortunately, as they export this indigenously developed digital box to over 100 countries around the globe, including bangladesh and sudan, there is an acute shortage of this box in the country at the moment.

The representative, who was speaking via satellite phone from KCS’s Zimbabwe headquarters, informed me that their scientists and factory staff are working diligently to manufacture this box on a war footing to meet the growing demands of the entire world population which has been starving for high quality entertainment for many years. However, he has also advised that we should not keep our hopes high as it may take at least 4-5 years to get this box back into the market due to the shortage of Natural Gas in the country. He says that at least 9 out of 10 of KCS’s manufacturing units rely on natural gas while the 10th unit runs purely on furnace oil. This is why the local population is experiencing box or STB-shedding.

The representative further advised me that their state-of-the-art, space-based call center staff will contact me as soon as this box is available (ETA: March 2016) and that I will be provided with the address of their 24/7 customer facilitation unit in a “gully” near me from where I will be able to obtain it.

Good luck KCS! ;)

[/quote]

Oh my God, to phir March 2016 tak wait karan bahi kia???

[quote=“alijokhio, post:241, topic:14060”]

i got kcs channels in which from few days its has resume digital service with some indian channels and some other channels but most of the sports channels are scanned but not viewble.and also osn channels are scanned but not showing mean channel closed.dont know who is getting complete channels if they r scrambled then dont know how they will strat.

[/quote]

Can you tell me if you need any special type of digital STB/DVB or just any STB will work with KCS? I have an STB which I got when I subscribed for worldcall’s digital service but then I moved and don’t have worldcall in my area now. Can I use this STB to watch digital channels on KCS or are they encrypted?

It’s a basic Coship STB and even has a card slot.

kcs was showing 120 channels few months back but then they stopped showing those channels and changed their freqencies some one from this forum was saying that they are relying solo head end digital service but now days it is only showing 52 channels. i guess kcs r still in testing mood and they have not decide what 2 do. and my friend may be u will be able to view these 52 channels on your world call receiver the frequencie r mentiond in this forum try those.

[quote=“alijokhio, post:308, topic:14060”]

kcs was showing 120 channels few months back but then they stopped showing those channels and changed their freqencies some one from this forum was saying that they are relying solo head end digital service but now days it is only showing 52 channels. i guess kcs r still in testing mood and they have not decide what 2 do. and my friend may be u will be able to view these 52 channels on your world call receiver the frequencie r mentiond in this forum try those.

[/quote]

Thanks for the reply. This testing “mood” is not a very acha mood. Pata nehin is mood mein kab tak rehingey yeh log. Kabhi to mood acha kar lein.

In these 52 channels, do they have OSN, MBC channels, etc? Can you post their updated channel list? Also, did they give you a smartcard for digital channels or just the STB?

[quote=“johnny98, post:298, topic:14060”]

KCS: 021-34315393

This is their PECHS office but call them and ask them to give you the number for your area. ;)

Hope that helps.

Are you using their digital service or just analog?

[/quote]

dost its most probably and almost surely analog!

no osc chaneels but yea mbc channels r comming. and rest few indian and pakistani news channels. and i dont have any smart card just simple stp box which i bought from regal.

Dear Friends,

sab batain choro ye batao k ye kambakht digital kb proper on ho ga or hamari jaan chutay gi in bekaar cable operators se, kal PEMRA ne news di hai unho ne ek call center banaya hai public ki complains k lye (hahahahahah) lo bhayee pehle apna qibla to sahee kar lo PEMRA waloooooooo. kehte hain k cable opertors ki complain registered karwain......

aap log kia kehte ho is baray man...................

Dear Fahi bhai,

kahan ho aaj kal koi updates nahi de rahay ho yaar.....Solo k baray main.

or dosto main ne apne cable waly ko complain karwai to ek to wo ab mera ph receive he nahi karta yesterday pata nahi kese pick kar liya kehne laga k aap doosra cable lagwa lo........ main ne kaha ye to koi solution nh hai...

yaar ap batao kia karna chaye....

[quote=“musskurado, post:314, topic:14060”]

Dear Fahi bhai,

kahan ho aaj kal koi updates nahi de rahay ho yaar…Solo k baray main.

or dosto main ne apne cable waly ko complain karwai to ek to wo ab mera ph receive he nahi karta yesterday pata nahi kese pick kar liya kehne laga k aap doosra cable lagwa lo… main ne kaha ye to koi solution nh hai…

yaar ap batao kia karna chaye…

[/quote]

Complain kis bare me thee?

Yehan Alhamdolillah sab business karne wale itne he tameezdaar hein. Nothing unusual.

[quote=“alijokhio, post:312, topic:14060”]

no osc chaneels but yea mbc channels r comming. and rest few indian and pakistani news channels. and i dont have any smart card just simple stp box which i bought from regal.

[/quote]

Thanks for the reply. If there are no OSN channels, then mere khyaal se to DWN he best option hai: http://www.dwn.com.p…achiregion.html

At least picture quality to behtereen ho ge. I’m seriously considering this option. Shayad in the near future yeh log OSN channels bhi shuroo ker dein. English channel lineup is not bad with WB, MBC, Fox, etc.

Looks like DWN tu MPC, Solo waghera sai behtar service provide ker rahe hein. At least they have a proper website and contact info! Quality bhi bohat aala hai. Plus USB recording. Channels bhi aur add ho jaen to zabadast ho jae ga.

have u checked the quality of dwn tv. how r u so sure ke un ka result buhat acha hai.waise in a manner u r right ye local cable main abhi digital testing pe chal raha hai aur testing ka acha mood nahy hai pata nahi aur kitne saal lagain in ko properly launch hone main so i think till then dwn tv is good option specialy 4 the people who have lcd tv caz lcd tv main analog cable bilkul bakwas lagta hai its meant to be digital viewing i guess.

[quote=“alijokhio, post:317, topic:14060”]

have u checked the quality of dwn tv. how r u so sure ke un ka result buhat acha hai.waise in a manner u r right ye local cable main abhi digital testing pe chal raha hai aur testing ka acha mood nahy hai pata nahi aur kitne saal lagain in ko properly launch hone main so i think till then dwn tv is good option specialy 4 the people who have lcd tv caz lcd tv main analog cable bilkul bakwas lagta hai its meant to be digital viewing i guess.

[/quote]

There are other threads in this forum where members have appreciated DWN’s digital service. :) Obviously, digital picture quality is better than analog. MPC, solo etc are basically bakwas and useless because of their limited coverage and nakhraas as well as testing “mood”. ;)

[quote=“alijokhio, post:317, topic:14060”]

[/quote]

Dear Friend,

today i have call to DWN wireless Cable operator actualy in ka package ye hai k first time 12500 dena hun ge or phr 1 year k lye aap ki subscription ho jaye gi or ap ko 1 year tk kuch nahi dena mean ye k no monthly fee after 1 year just Rs.360 ka card charge karna pare ga or ek or package ha wo hai 9500 ka or is me just one month ki subscription hai. channels achay hain or digital quality hai complain bhi foran solve ho jati hai. ye chotay chotay cable operators se bhot behter hai

thax dost

what device the give in DWN tv .i s it some kind of dish .