MPC digital TV

now i checked they retuned the channel auto list ...its gone on 40 41 channels before Star Cricket

Solo Changes its analog and digital frequencies as welll...and solo cable provides more Exclusive channel on Official launching ....that's y it takes some time....and will available in all over karachi.....and Also Digital service is available for MPC subscribers , can buy STB from their Providers...

Dear Fahi bhai all my solo friends,

yaar solo per complain karwani hai plz koi no de ga complain ka because Baby TV change kar diya hai

or do number wala baby tv laga diya hai mere betay ne to jeena azaaab kar diya hai kun us per har waqt music or colors aatay rehtay hian is k logo or dosray baby tv k logo me bhi farq hai us ka logo transparent hai or is ka full white.

plz help me yaaroooooo

[quote=“musskurado, post:283, topic:14060”]

yaar solo per complain karwani hai plz koi no de ga complain ka because Baby TV change kar diya hai

or do number wala baby tv laga diya hai mere betay ne to jeena azaaab kar diya hai kun us per har waqt music or colors aatay rehtay hian is k logo or dosray baby tv k logo me bhi farq hai us ka logo transparent hai or is ka full white.

plz help me yaaroooooo

[/quote]

Salam Muskaradoo Bahi :) & all my brothers.

Sorry Bhayyaa Solo cable waloo ne apna koi number direct nahi rakha hua … Aik hai tum try ker k daikh loo

0213-5304490

best of luck

Take care ,

Fahi

[quote=“musskurado, post:283, topic:14060”]

plz help me yaaroooooo

[/quote]

What a shame. Yehan per to Baby TV bhi ka bhi do number bana liya hai. LOL!

You are right, it’s quite frustrating the way these “local” cable operators operate. No website, no proper setup to register and resolve complaints. At least worldcall has a proper customer support setup and I think they’re trying to improve the same. Resolve karein ya na karein, kum uz kum complaint register to kar he letai hein. LOL!

Local cable walon ka to Allah hi hafiz hai. In most cases, if you do manage to get a hold of them on the phone, agay sai koi budtameez phone uthata hai jise bolne ke bhi tameez nehin hote.

[quote=“johnny98, post:285, topic:14060”]

What a shame. Yehan per to Baby TV bhi ka bhi do number bana liya hai. LOL!

You are right, it’s quite frustrating the way these “local” cable operators operate. No website, no proper setup to register and resolve complaints. At least worldcall has a proper customer support setup and I think they’re trying to improve the same. Resolve karein ya na karein, kum uz kum complaint register to kar he letai hein. LOL!

Local cable walon ka to Allah hi hafiz hai. In most cases, if you do manage to get a hold of them on the phone, agay sai koi budtameez phone uthata hai jise bolne ke bhi tameez nehin hote.

[/quote]

thx for gr8 comments but mene solo k advertisement walay no per bhi ph kar dekh liya wo log sunne to tayyar he nahi hain meri aap logon se request hai k plz mera sath dain or in cable walon ko theek kar do plz bahio aao or ek ho jao kun k jab tak ye complaint ko resolve nahi karain ge hum in ka jeena haraam kar dete hain.

or plz bhai jhony mujhe world call ka no de do or ye kia PIB me cable laga saktay hain

Dear Bro .

Assalamualeikum

For your information , Solo doesn't require to set a complaint department for home user . They distributed Cable system & Internet via Fiber optics to major area of the city through its distributors .So if you have any complain then you should contact to your local cable wala . Otherwise their is no option for you .

All Cable Networks generates 99.99 % income from Cable Advertisement . i.e. every Cable company wants to covered a huge area of the city for the publicity . MPC , KCS & Solo are covering measure common areas in the city .

My Bro , Muskurado Bahi :)

You can n't get the connection of World call in PIB Colony . optional are IPTV & Sun Tv .

Take care .

Fahi

[quote=“f4fahi, post:287, topic:14060”]

Dear Bro .

Assalamualeikum

For your information , Solo doesn’t require to set a complaint department for home user . They distributed Cable system & Internet via Fiber optics to major area of the city through its distributors .So if you have any complain then you should contact to your local cable wala . Otherwise their is no option for you .

All Cable Networks generates 99.99 % income from Cable Advertisement . i.e. every Cable company wants to covered a huge area of the city for the publicity . MPC , KCS & Solo are covering measure common areas in the city .

My Bro , Muskurado Bahi :)

You can n’t get the connection of World call in PIB Colony . optional are IPTV & Sun Tv .

Take care .

Fahi

[/quote]

Dear Fahi Bhai,

ye IPTV & SUN Tv ki service kesi hai or main kese lagwa sakta hun in ka cable or ye kitnay channels provider kar rahay hain. or plz fahi bhai Baby tv ka to kuch karwao yaar plz

[quote=“musskurado, post:288, topic:14060”]

Dear Fahi Bhai,

ye IPTV & SUN Tv ki service kesi hai or main kese lagwa sakta hun in ka cable or ye kitnay channels provider kar rahay hain. or plz fahi bhai Baby tv ka to kuch karwao yaar plz

[/quote]

or meri Worldcall walon se help line per baat hui hai unka pib me setup nahi hai unka sirf Cliftion, PECHS,Garden,Gulshan me available hai

[quote=“musskurado, post:289, topic:14060”]

or meri Worldcall walon se help line per baat hui hai unka pib me setup nahi hai unka sirf Cliftion, PECHS,Garden,Gulshan me available hai

[/quote]

It is also very limited in PECHS. Aik gale mein connection mil jae ga, barabar wale gale mein nakhra. Our cable operators are very lame. In ko theek tu Allah he theek kar sakta hai. Hum kya kar leingay. Zyada shor machao ge to taar kaat ke chalay jainge. :D

Bear in mind yeh wohe cable wale hein jo Geo, ARY, etc palak jhapaktay mein bund kar detay hein aur jab tuk court ka order nehin aata, bund he rakhtay hein (google kar lijye ;) ).

There are no consumer rights in this country. Sad, sad story. Yehan business karnay walon ka falsafa hai: jesay chal raha hai chalnay do, warna kehin aur se le lo. LOL! Education ke kamee hai, pait bhare huwe hain logon ke is liye customer ke koi izzat nehin.

[quote=“Shah22, post:282, topic:14060”]

Solo Changes its analog and digital frequencies as welll…and solo cable provides more Exclusive channel on Official launching …that’s y it takes some time…and will available in all over karachi…and Also Digital service is available for MPC subscribers , can buy STB from their Providers…

[/quote]

Can you let us know how you got this “inside” information? ;) Are you a dealer or agent of Solo? In other words, yeh andar ke khabar kahan se mile? :) Also, what do you mean by “official launch(ing)” and when exactly will this happen? Do you know of the exact date?

As far as I know, Solo doesn’t have a website or run advertisements like wateen, worldcall and ufone do and at least I had never heard of any such cable operator until I read about it in this forum (which means it is invisible to lots of people living in Karachi). So how do they plan on “officially” launching their service?

As for their service being available “in all over karachi”, I called up someone from solo (see number in this thread) and asked them if they had dealers in block 2 PECHS and the guy informed me that their connections were only available up to Falcon plaza. So I really doubt that it will be available “in all over karachi”.

Please comment as I’m sure a lot of people are interested in obtaining this service.

My Bro ,

Assalamualiekum!

Due to monopoly of the cable operators , worldcall can't be enter in middle areas of the city .

Yesterday my card has been stop working due to nonpayment & I am not interested any more to buy subscription for two months @ 800/- until they will not add more channels because I am not happy with these 100 channels . Most of them having censorship policy which is not fair .

Take Care

Fahi

[quote=“johnny98, post:291, topic:14060”]

Can you let us know how you got this “inside” information? ;) Are you a dealer or agent of Solo? In other words, yeh andar ke khabar kahan se mile? :) Also, what do you mean by “official launch(ing)” and when exactly will this happen? Do you know of the exact date?

As far as I know, Solo doesn’t have a website or run advertisements like wateen, worldcall and ufone do and at least I had never heard of any such cable operator until I read about it in this forum (which means it is invisible to lots of people living in Karachi). So how do they plan on “officially” launching their service?

As for their service being available “in all over karachi”, I called up someone from solo (see number in this thread) and asked them if they had dealers in block 2 PECHS and the guy informed me that their connections were only available up to Falcon plaza. So I really doubt that it will be available “in all over karachi”.

Please comment as I’m sure a lot of people are interested in obtaining this service.

[/quote]

Dear

i 110% agree with you,

gr8

[quote=“f4fahi, post:292, topic:14060”]

My Bro ,

Assalamualiekum!

Due to monopoly of the cable operators , worldcall can’t be enter in middle areas of the city .

Yesterday my card has been stop working due to nonpayment & I am not interested any more to buy subscription for two months @ 800/- until they will not add more channels because I am not happy with these 100 channels . Most of them having censorship policy which is not fair .

Take Care

Fahi

[/quote]

Dear Fahi Bhai,

ye batao k kia 400 ka card har month lena parta hai digital box k lye or cable charges alag hain kia??

agar aisa hai to phr to 600 per month paray ga cable hamen (its not fear yaar) ye to hum logon k sath khel khel rahin hain cable walay k indian or english channels dekhne hain to itnay paisay kharch karo warna bethe rahoo.

ye PEMRA walay bhi mujhe lagta hai milya hue hain kun k wese to indian channels per band hai or digital lagwao to sb dekhne ko mile ga yaar fahi bhai ye kia story hai kuch pata hai to batao yaar

[quote=“musskurado, post:294, topic:14060”]

Dear Fahi Bhai,

ye batao k kia 400 ka card har month lena parta hai digital box k lye or cable charges alag hain kia??

agar aisa hai to phr to 600 per month paray ga cable hamen (its not fear yaar) ye to hum logon k sath khel khel rahin hain cable walay k indian or english channels dekhne hain to itnay paisay kharch karo warna bethe rahoo.

ye PEMRA walay bhi mujhe lagta hai milya hue hain kun k wese to indian channels per band hai or digital lagwao to sb dekhne ko mile ga yaar fahi bhai ye kia story hai kuch pata hai to batao yaar

[/quote]

Good point. I feel the same way. When I asked the local KCS guy in my area, he told me that it’s 250 for analog and an additional 400-450 per month for digital. Loot mache huwe hai. If you ask them, are there any other charges, tu kuch pata nehin kehin ge, “je 200 aur dene honge.” LOL! This is what we can expect from these local, desi style setups.

But I’ve read somewhere that they should only charge the digital fee and not the analog fee on top of that if you get their digital service. Lekin kher, ab cable wale se larr tu nehin sakte na. They will just say you have to pay the fee for the digital service. Like I said before, at least worldcall didn’t charge anything extra for their digital service (because of their promotion or for whatever reason).

Aur digital pay kar ke bhi aap ke pass koi guanratee nehin keh kal yeh OSN ya doosray english channels bund kar ke baithe huwe honge aur aap se payment 1st ko he le chuke honge. 10 din dekho, 20 din chuttee.

I have showtime cable right now (dekho tu sahe, naam bhi choree wala. LOL!) aur us per sirf aik OSN movies wala channel araha tha, OSN movies HD. Woh bhi pichle 4 days sai bund ho gaya hai with a message: OSN needs to verify your subscription. Please call such and such number. LOL! Yeh log zaroor call karainge.

In any case, I’m eager to get KCS digital. Want to try it and if it’s worth it, will pay monthly for the service. If not will stop paying like bro bhai fahi.

No luck with KCS digital. Called them today but they say digital boxes are still not available. Pata nehin, box bananay tu nehin baith gaye... Is se jaldi tu mein order karwa deta China sai. :(

salam guys!! yaar KCS ka contact number kya hai? mujhe complain register karni hai mere area (north karachi) mai result sahi nahi araha hai.. can any one tell please?

KCS: 021-34315393

This is their PECHS office but call them and ask them to give you the number for your area. ;)

Hope that helps.

Are you using their digital service or just analog?

Dear Friends,

yaar man ne sindhi muslim or ek do places per GIA cable dekha hai us ka reslult bhi kafi acha hai or us ne (GIA) kafi saray indian channels,sports channels,or english channels kholay hue han, to baki cable walon k sath kia museebat hai or mazy ki baat dekho aap log k

man ne kal PTCL SMART TV k lye PTCL ki help line 0800 08 800 per call ki to pata ye chala k PTCL SMART TV k connection single yani sirf TV cable k liye nahi mil sakta aap ko Phone, internet or TV ek sath lagwana paray ga or TV cable ki cost hai 4999 ka STB hai or 499 per month fees hai or agar aap instalment per lagwain ge to 250 per month along with 499 or internet charges or phone charges alag hun ge

or sab se mazay ki baat un k channels to dekho no indian channel :( or STB per bhi yahi haal hai he says k PEMRA ne bund kiye hue hain indian channel to main ne kaha k

STB digital per to sb kuch on hai to he says k nahi bus yahi hain saray pakistani channels hain mostly,

to mere dosto hame in cable walon k rehm o karam per he chora gaya hai PEMRA k chairman ki kal ki statment thi k next 2 to 3 years all cables are digital

[quote=“musskurado, post:299, topic:14060”]

Dear Friends,

yaar man ne sindhi muslim or ek do places per GIA cable dekha hai us ka reslult bhi kafi acha hai or us ne (GIA) kafi saray indian channels,sports channels,or english channels kholay hue han, to baki cable walon k sath kia museebat hai or mazy ki baat dekho aap log k

man ne kal PTCL SMART TV k lye PTCL ki help line 0800 08 800 per call ki to pata ye chala k PTCL SMART TV k connection single yani sirf TV cable k liye nahi mil sakta aap ko Phone, internet or TV ek sath lagwana paray ga or TV cable ki cost hai 4999 ka STB hai or 499 per month fees hai or agar aap instalment per lagwain ge to 250 per month along with 499 or internet charges or phone charges alag hun ge

or sab se mazay ki baat un k channels to dekho no indian channel :( or STB per bhi yahi haal hai he says k PEMRA ne bund kiye hue hain indian channel to main ne kaha k

STB digital per to sb kuch on hai to he says k nahi bus yahi hain saray pakistani channels hain mostly,

to mere dosto hame in cable walon k rehm o karam per he chora gaya hai PEMRA k chairman ki kal ki statment thi k next 2 to 3 years all cables are digital

[/quote]

GIA kay paas digital service hai?