MPC digital TV

i got kcs channels in which from few days its has resume digital service with some indian channels and some other channels but most of the sports channels are scanned but not viewble.and also osn channels are scanned but not showing mean channel closed.dont know who is getting complete channels if they r scrambled then dont know how they will strat.

i think service are not stopped , they are encrypted now those channels are not free anymore , u must buy their rechargeable card to view that channels

mpc cable were saying that they are still in testing mood so cards are not available. i dont know whats going on every one has different information GOD know whats actuall position.

City cables in gulshan saying that KSC is useless so cannot implement in block 5 :(

wht can i do now

Hello,

Can someone please private message me the contact numbers for MPC and KCS? Would really appreciate. I've googled but obviously our cable operators are not that high tech yet. ;)

[quote=“f4fahi, post:202, topic:14060”]

salam to all my bro .

@ waqar , I have Solo & I paid 4000 for Stb . For monthly subscription they are additional charging 350/ month . Right now 97 channels are working but my cable wala informed me they will further add more channels maximum 200+ gradually after officially launch .

Take Care

Fahi

[/quote]

Can you share their contact information please or paste the link to the thread in case it has already been posted? Many thanks!

[quote=“johnny98, post:245, topic:14060”]

Hello,

Can someone please private message me the contact numbers for MPC and KCS? Would really appreciate. I’ve googled but obviously our cable operators are not that high tech yet. ;)

[/quote]

if u go the number kindly forward it to me too thanks :)

www.mpc.com.pk

[quote=“multichoice, post:248, topic:14060”]

www.mpc.com.pk

[/quote]

Thanks but that’s no good. I tried calling them but the guy who answered didn’t seem too interested in getting a new customer. When I asked if MPC had its services in my area he said, “woh tu aap ke cable walay batain ge.” One of the cable ops in my area, global communication (not very global though) has probably never even heard about MPC. Does someone have KCS’s contact info?

Btw my current cable operator, "global" communication, relays channels from a so-called "showtime" network. I don't think they have any links with KCS or MPC. Would really appreciate some help to get things moving rather than a copy paste of a link that's already posted in this thread. :)

Salam to All my friend !!

Yesterday ! Solo get back to Digital after up graduation on it system after applying new Frequencies starts for 550 & so on . I noticed one thing the Pictures & sound quality has been enhanced .

[quote=“f4fahi, post:251, topic:14060”]

Salam to All my friend !!

Yesterday ! Solo get back to Digital after up graduation on it system after applying new Frequencies starts for 550 & so on . I noticed one thing the Pictures & sound quality has been enhanced .

[/quote]

And where do we find the contact info for this “solo”? Bolo, bolo?

[quote=“johnny98, post:252, topic:14060”]

And where do we find the contact info for this “solo”? Bolo, bolo?

[/quote]

yar bhai plz solo ka contact no de do or solo cable k digital channels kis tarah dekh saktay hia

i am live in PIB Colony and i hav solo cable

[quote=“musskurado, post:253, topic:14060”]

yar bhai plz solo ka contact no de do or solo cable k digital channels kis tarah dekh saktay hia

i am live in PIB Colony and i hav solo cable

[/quote]

@musskurado

Sorry buddy but it appears the people on this forum are quite unhelpful. I don’t have their contact info but have somehow or the other managed to google contact info for kcs: http://ajcable.net/ Try calling them about their digital service. I’ve also PM’d you a numbers of a couple of KCS salesmen.

Hope that helps. Let me know how it goes.

i dont have kcs number. but i can give u mpc office contact number. i have heard that that kcs is relying mpc digital service and its on testing nowdays sometime they turn on the digital sometimes all the good channels r vanished in kcs cable. me 2 want any update u get then let me know thanx

Everyone calm down very soon everyone will have many choice to select digital service through there cable operators as perma have issued the warning letters that if they don't upgrade the analog system to digital soon there licence would not be renewed so there is lots of panic in the cable operators community

I'm calm! ;)

[quote=“multichoice, post:257, topic:14060”]

Everyone calm down very soon everyone will have many choice to select digital service through there cable operators as perma have issued the warning letters that if they don’t upgrade the analog system to digital soon there licence would not be renewed so there is lots of panic in the cable operators community

[/quote]

WOW thats a gr8 news yaar to phir kia hum without STB k digital channels dekh saken ge

Breaking News:-

all friends k lye ek breaking news hai k MPC or SOLO combine ho gaye hain ye muje kal he news mili hai, i hav solo cable or solo ne kal he channels change kiye hain