MPC digital TV

ma na tu pehlay he kaha tha mubashir cable dealers ka agent ha :P

hahahaa...lol waqar !

:):lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: q sahe pakada na;)

/user/1862-mubashirathar56/">http://www.wiredpakistan.com/user/1862-mubashirathar56/" id="anonymous_element_18" style="color: rgb(50, 133, 134); text-decoration: none; " title="">mubashirathar56 yarr plz give me solo contact number, contact number of there admin or head office, i want tenaction, i will force them for tenaction!!........ n some good movies channel like show movies n other !! i need there number!

Ten Action, Ten Cricket & Show Movies already available on Digital

@Waqar ....yes u caught me rite .... are u happy now ?? :D

We r thankfull to Mubashir bahi that he shares some information with us.

My friend who have KCS connection bought that STB and tuned 135 channels, It had more or less everything!!! I mean you don't have to switch to analog mode once you have that STB working. I brought that STB to my place, I have MPC cable, but it only tuned 11 channels only one frequency 770 was available. Anyone who have MPC connection and also have that STB can conform the no. of channels that are available in digital mode??????

[quote=“Mani88, post:227, topic:14060”]

My friend who have KCS connection bought that STB and tuned 135 channels, It had more or less everything!!! I mean you don’t have to switch to analog mode once you have that STB working. I brought that STB to my place, I have MPC cable, but it only tuned 11 channels only one frequency 770 was available. Anyone who have MPC connection and also have that STB can conform the no. of channels that are available in digital mode???

[/quote]

any website of KCS so i can contact them ? phone number or location? pls?

There office is at hyderi. Thats all I know

kcs has stoped its digital trnsmission.

Since when?????? they are still on bro!!! I have just rechecked it.

[quote=“Mani88, post:231, topic:14060”]

Since when??? they are still on bro!!! I have just rechecked it.

[/quote]

they switched off there own headend service and switched ON the other service from digi cable

but kcs r now showing only few pakistani channels free others r encrypted and new reciever with card is not yet available in market or cable wala.

[quote=“alijokhio, post:233, topic:14060”]

but kcs r now showing only few pakistani channels free others r encrypted and new reciever with card is not yet available in market or cable wala.

[/quote]

the reason few channels working free is KCS have added few channels from there setup and increased the channels in the same line up

That receiver is Matrix MA-2200. Which aj cable network (cable wala of nazimabad 4 no.) is providing. Card is Rs. 400 per month

mani , wat is the cost of dat receiver and how many channels they r providing on that 400/month package

do u got contact number of aj cable mani.

I'll try to get you their contact number. I will need a day or two. Regarding channels they were 135, including OSN channels and Pakistani channels. I was more interested in sports channels so I can name them, espn, star sports, star cricket, tensports pak, ten sports india, ten action, OSN sports4, neo cricket, neo sports, ten cricket, Real madrid tv.

I brought that receiver to my home but only 11 channels were scanned including OSN action HD, bbc foods, top movies etc so before making any kind of decision make sure that the STB will work on your cable.

P.S. price was in the range of 3000-4000, but m not sure.

u only 11 channels r scanned. whats the reason of other channels not scanned.

I dont know but may be because I have MPC connection!!!!!!! My friend who own that STB and have KCS connection scanned 135 channels. mubashirathar56 can clearify this may be.