MP3 to Audio CD Burner

can anyone help me choose the best available MP3 to Audio CD Burner? also let me know which CD (sony/maxwell etc) is best for audio cds.

i used to buy audio cds from rainbow center and send them over to my uncle abroad, but he complains that some cds dont play in his car stereo (jvc i guess it is) and are not durable. so i decided to download, rip and burn them myself. any help would be appreciated.

u must check it at biliescity.com/pk

windows media player can burn cds and i think itunes can too.I dont know for sure which company makes the best writable cds but i think maxwell and sony must be durable but be sure to burn them at a low speed.

Just buy the empty CDs of ur choice and use nero burning software.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

can anyone help me choose the best available MP3 to Audio CD Burner? also let me know which CD (sony/maxwell etc) is best for audio cds.

i used to buy audio cds from rainbow center and send them over to my uncle abroad, but he complains that some cds dont play in his car stereo (jvc i guess it is) and are not durable. so i decided to download, rip and burn them myself. any help would be appreciated.

[/quote]

Audio cd or any other kind of cd you buy from local CD shops will be of poor quality. On the other hand, just about any CD that you burn using your own computer will be of much superior quality. The reason is simply that the people that make CDs for sale locally don’t care about whether their CDs work or not. They are in it just to make a quick buck. If you make your own CD your burner will verify that it is burned correctly.

These days you can get a decent dvd burner for Rs. 2000-2400. Just buy one of those and it’ll allow you to burn cds. As far as the media go any CD-R will do as long as data is verified during the burning process. If you insist on brands you can get sony cd-r in bulk for around Rs. 15 each.