MP3 software?

My MP3 software has been destroyed due to some reasons....

From where should I download a new one into my PC???

Do you mean the music, or the MP3 player?

which software was it?

wath kinda software???

If u mean codec, download VLC, or Storm Codec

oh sorry,it is MP3 SOFTWARE that is destroyed..

actually i used it as USB and I hurriedly detached it from my computer and didnt safely remove it due to which it has stopped showing MEMORY of Mp3 whch is actually 1GB and and now the computer is showing 27Kb

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

oh sorry,it is MP3 SOFTWARE that is destroyed…

actually i used it as USB and I hurriedly detached it from my computer and didnt safely remove it due to which it has stopped showing MEMORY of Mp3 whch is actually 1GB and and now the computer is showing 27Kb

[/quote]

try reformatin it

be aware that this will delete any data that is on it

i think u want to get mp3 files back???? which accidentally got deleted...... right???

if yes then use any gud recovery software try TESTDISK...... i used it myself its really gud....

yeah..sk90y i am solved with my problem..

I want to askall of u that

how to iincrease USB PORT speed????

yeah…sk90y i am solved with my problem…

how to iincrease USB PORT speed???

[/quote]

usb port speed is somethin in ur hardware not software

so there is nothin u can do to increae it

yeah…sk90y i am solved with my problem…

how to iincrease USB PORT speed???

[/quote]

that depends. like its either usb 1.0 which is very old. usb 1.5 a little old. and usb 2.0 most commonly used usb port. If you already have 2.0 then there is no way to improve the speed.

@sk90y

I want to ask that the TESTDISK software,so far I have searched through google,is used for backing up HARD DISK data but if I want to back up my MP3 data,WILL IT WORK????

@kratos24

No,i dont have USB 2.0 port..rather I think so I have 1.5..because when I plug in USB device,a message is displayed as THE USB CAN PERFORM FASTER IF 2.0 PORT..../

how can I improve???

@sk90y

I want to ask that the TESTDISK software,so far I have searched through google,is used for backing up HARD DISK data but if I want to back up my MP3 data,WILL IT WORK???

@kratos24

No,i dont have USB 2.0 port…rather I think so I have 1.5…because when I plug in USB device,a message is displayed as THE USB CAN PERFORM FASTER IF 2.0 PORT…/

how can I improve???

[/quote]

u will have to change ur mother board to get a USB 2.0 port

u will have to change ur mother board to get a USB 2.0 port

[/quote]

Xactly changing motherboard is only option

@sk90y

I want to ask that the TESTDISK software,so far I have searched through google,is used for backing up HARD DISK data but if I want to back up my MP3 data,WILL IT WORK???

[/quote]

yeah try it i think it will for USBs too cuz USB FLASH DRIVES never get fully formated they just get quick formated which by the way is quite easy 2 recover

Ok..i 'll try this and let u know....

thanks

dogarsahab yeah..sk90y i am solved with my problem..

how to iincrease USB PORT speed????

++++++++++++++++++++++==

install a usb 2.0 pci card which will give u the faster 2.0 port. buy a 50rs usb cable and hook it up..no need to change motherboard

dude the speed depends on which kinda usb port ur mother board has... the slowest usb is 1.0 the latest 1 is the fatsest its 2.0 (i think) so u cant do any thin abt it unless u buy a PCI USB 2.0 ADDON-CARD

OK...

@sk90y

I want to ask u about the method of use of TESTDISK software....

I am not able to recover my lost data...

How do u recover????

Maybe my method of using is faulty!!!!

its a simple program yaar...... extract the files out off the archieve there will be a executablefile named photorec_win.exe in the win folder rum it and afterthat just read tha instructions available in each step.....if not then add me to msn ill guide you through while u do it.... my id is [ sk *underscor* 90 *underscor* y at hotmail Dot com ]