MP3 Player

Presently I have cassette player in my car which now I want to replace with MP3 player (range Rs. 3000-4000/-). I have no idea about MP3 players. please guide me regarding current MP3 player models, common features, prices etc.

i have a mp3 player too (CD only) ,, but really i am sucked by burning new cds all the time.. so i suggest you to buy a mp3 player with memory card or usb support..

bye

^ Get a FM Modulator. Ranges from Rs.700 to Rs.1000. It will be able to play songs stored in any USB flash drive/SD card. Just plug it into your car's cigarette lighter and play the songs!

hey what about sound quality have fm modulator its own speaker or the cars speaker and what about its sound quality and bass

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

hey what about sound quality have fm modulator its own speaker or the cars speaker and what about its sound quality and bass
[/quote]

An FM modulator is a source for your MP3 files. It has nothing to do with the sound quality, bass etc. It totally depends on your car cassette/CD player, means that if you have a good cassette or CD player in your car, offering options to set bass etc, then you will get sound quality according to it. :)

i hav a fm modulator with 2gb usb flash drive it costs me 1100,for fm modulator u required a rado tuner in ur car also it hav not any option of rev and forward it only chnages the song it has a remote control,i suggest you to buy a audionic mp3 player which hav a cassete like normal casete which hav a head when u put that cassete in ur car tape it has a out jack which will go into mp3 audio out it sounds is great,it will cost u 2400,if any help required on both thing do contact me on this forum

audionic mp3 player? please clarify. do u mean it will connect to my existing Cassette player? Asper ur mentioned cost of 2400/-, what will be other features?

audionic mp3 player? please clarify. do u mean it will connect to my existing Cassette player? Asper ur mentioned cost of 2400/-, what will be other features?
[/quote]

ya it will be conected to ur cassete player its a simple mp3 with a audio cassete which a head(it also in cassete player which read data from cassete tape)other feasures are that u can use it as a portable mp3 player but u hav to buy a travel charger for it to rechare it bcoz it hav not any charger for ur car,last time i visited jilani center(tower near khradar karachi)it costs 2400,

^ so is there any other way to store songs in this player or what? Means does it support any USB or SD card?? or it has a built-in drive?

^ so is there any other way to store songs in this player or what? Means does it support any USB or SD card?? or it has a built-in drive?
[/quote]

it have a builtin drive but i didnt know exactly the sp[ace it is 1 gb or 2 gb

1 thing i want to know from u or any one other that whats is M used in car music system and any one knows the dvd with screen for cars with prices

1 thing i want to know from u or any one other that whats is M used in car music system and any one knows the dvd with screen for cars with prices
[/quote]

Didn’t get the “M” thing! Please clarify…

I have purchased fm modulator with 2gb card. I have copied hundreds of mp3 files on it by creating different folders. However, I have found no way accessing files through names on FM mod. They r accessible only by numbers or selecting next track button repeatedly which is quite difficult. Can anybody suggest easier way of selecting file of choice?

I have purchased fm modulator with 2gb card. I have copied hundreds of mp3 files on it by creating different folders. However, I have found no way accessing files through names on FM mod. They r accessible only by numbers or selecting next track button repeatedly which is quite difficult. Can anybody suggest easier way of selecting file of choice?
[/quote]

Yes! The only disadvantage of FM Modulator…one can not create the list of his favourite songs and can’t JUMP, I must say, from track to track. :(

sorry bro! I didnt find any FM mod with this feature…