Mp3 player for CAR

I need mp3 player for car

can anyone please recommend any cheap and good portable mp3 player?

Use any regular mp3 player (even mobile phone, if it can have a 3.5mm audio jack port. Just use a cassette adapter after that.

If you are audioholic like me then you might already got everything to play audio :) I am not into loud music. Seriously, that's teenager thing with large amount of speakers in car.

I have used Sony Ericsson cellphones, two Nokia cellphones (including my own N73ME), stand alone MP3 player, and a device that is MP3 player + Flash Disk + Radio. All devices work perfectly with car audio system. I and my family use these devices on almost daily basis.

What's the point of having a cellphone that can store and play MP3 and also have 3.5mm audio jack and not connecting it to car's audio system :D

Enjoy the music :)

Fe-Aman Allah.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

If you are audioholic like me then you might already got everything to play audio :) I am not into loud music. Seriously, that’s teenager thing with large amount of speakers in car.

I have used Sony Ericsson cellphones, two Nokia cellphones (including my own N73ME), stand alone MP3 player, and a device that is MP3 player + Flash Disk + Radio. All devices work perfectly with car audio system. I and my family use these devices on almost daily basis.

What’s the point of having a cellphone that can store and play MP3 and also have 3.5mm audio jack and not connecting it to car’s audio system :D

Enjoy the music :)

Fe-Aman Allah.

[/quote]

I have Nokia 5310 XpressMusic

can i use this on my car? pls guide me how and what is audio jack

Please help

audio jack is aport in which u plug in head phones

@ DaPakiGuy

Two solutions.

1) Bit expensive but awesome results. Get a car audio system that allow input using 3.5mm (standard audio jack). It will allow you to deliver very high quality audio directly from your digital audio source (MP3 player or cellphone etc.) to your car's audio system. Your car's audio system will use its audio enhancer to deliver superb quality audio to speaker.

2) Very inexpensive with reasonable results but still much better than cassette's quality and jerky CD player. Get a cassette (that doesn't have any tape in it, just head to write) it will allow input from 3.5mm jack. Just goto your car audio market and ask for cassette for car that is use for input from MP3 player. Commonly available.

By the way, I don't know whether Nokia 5310 XpressMusic has 3.5mm audio output jack or not. Google it.

Good luck. Do tell us your experience :)

Fe-Aman Allah.

2) Very inexpensive with reasonable results but still much better than cassette’s quality and jerky CD player. Get a cassette (that doesn’t have any tape in it, just head to write) it will allow input from 3.5mm jack. Just goto your car audio market and ask for cassette for car that is use for input from MP3 player. Commonly available.
[/quote]

Yes, the cassette adapter ranges from Rs.100 to Rs.200 depending on where you buy it from.

And yes, the Nokia 5310 XpressMusic does seem to have an audio jack for headphones (according to Cnet).

nice share there wampyr, i didn't know about this 3.5 mm cassete thingy. i dont have a car, but i think now we can enjoy lots of songs in my friend's car :)

I got that cassette with 3.5mm port jack and my mobile as a mp3 player,will that cassette play on any tape which has radio or without radio?I didn't try it yet.

that cassette adapter will work in any cassette player with or without a radio

oh thats good,thnx for info :)

AOA ...

friends i found the topic intresting .... but couldnt get the solution as dont know abt these electronic equipment ... like 3.5mm audio jack .... i have car with and audio tap commonly used in cars to play audio cassets ... i want to know how can i use Mp3 plyaer or mobile fone to play the audio tracks through car speakers ... kindly suggest me feasible and cheap solution using local terminolgies for electronic market ... :) coz most of the electronics shopkeepers are not familiar with such terms ... hope u understand ... it wud be more convenient if anybody can explain in urdu using DASI TERMS ... :) ..

@ DaPakiGuy

Two solutions.

1) Bit expensive but awesome results. Get a car audio system that allow input using 3.5mm (standard audio jack). It will allow you to deliver very high quality audio directly from your digital audio source (MP3 player or cellphone etc.) to your car’s audio system. Your car’s audio system will use its audio enhancer to deliver superb quality audio to speaker.

2) Very inexpensive with reasonable results but still much better than cassette’s quality and jerky CD player. Get a cassette (that doesn’t have any tape in it, just head to write) it will allow input from 3.5mm jack. Just goto your car audio market and ask for cassette for car that is use for input from MP3 player. Commonly available.

By the way, I don’t know whether Nokia 5310 XpressMusic has 3.5mm audio output jack or not. Google it.

Good luck. Do tell us your experience :)

Fe-Aman Allah.

[/quote]

top post dost. thanks alot.

how much option 1 costs approx.?

Can i use a Car MP3 player without havin an FM\AM reciever in my car....!!!!

Plz reply...!!!!