Movie Server

Hey guys i have set up a server at my home

it has is basically for movies

my ip address may change from time to time so i will update u guys as to when it will update

but for now here is the address

http://58.27.166.44:8080

i will add more movies soon

or u can request movies i and i will try to add them but i cant promise anything

oops posted in the wrong section mods can u move this thread to the approiate topic

plz dont use any download accelrators coz the application i m usin the crashes if too much load is put on it

Hey man downloading speed is really slow :(.Can i give you a ftp account and you upload movies on it?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hey man downloading speed is really slow :(.Can i give you a ftp account and you upload movies on it?
[/quote]

sure

downloadin is alil slow right now coz 5 ppl r downloadin at the same time try late night my computer will b on

sorry for the slow speed

i actually made this server coz for some reason my speed on wateen is boosted like i m gettin 200-300 KBps upload

oh ok..shall i email you the ftp details?

I am unable to email you from profile.Can you give me your msn or yahoo id?

got it: 58.27.166.44 PK PAKISTAN - - NATIONAL WIMAX/IMS ENVIRONMENT

which package plan you are using ??

my gmail id is slipknot1236@gmail.com

i m usin the 512 one but as i said before for some reason my speed is bumped up

my gmail id is slipknot1236@gmail.com
[/quote]

its your instant messaging id ??

no just my email id but u can im on it if u want

hey guys if u want i can also add tv shows

Hey guys i have set up a server at my home

it has is basically for movies

my ip address may change from time to time so i will update u guys as to when it will update

but for now here is the address

http://58.27.166.44:8080

i will add more movies soon

or u can request movies i and i will try to add them but i cant promise anything

oops posted in the wrong section mods can u move this thread to the approiate topic

plz dont use any download accelrators coz the application i m usin the crashes if too much load is put on it

[/quote]

My friend, I appreciate your effort. However, doesn’t distributing copyrighted material is illegal? Just thinking of it.

Just my two cents.

Fe-Aman Allah.

My friend, I appreciate your effort. However, doesn’t distributing copyrighted material is illegal? Just thinking of it.

Just my two cents.

Fe-Aman Allah.

[/quote]

but in this coutry is there a legal way to buy movies i dont think so

so why should we pay for even iilegal copies instead we can download off the internet for free

hey i love piracy, nice job craig.

but in this coutry is there a legal way to buy movies i dont think so

so why should we pay for even iilegal copies instead we can download off the internet for free

[/quote]

totally agree with you. if the companies that own this video content could int care less about bringing affordable content here. i say “Arrrr” as in a pirate :P

I am unable to email you from profile.Can you give me your msn or yahoo id?
[/quote]

is the ftp server hosted at ur home?

if yes then what is ur connection speed?

It's hosted on my server and the connection speed is 100mbit.I am using 1mb at home and i don't have static ip so i cannot setup ftp server.

ok guys u can use download accelerators coz i just updated the application and now the crashing issue has been resolvolved

It’s hosted on my server and the connection speed is 100mbit.I am using 1mb at home and i don’t have static ip so i cannot setup ftp server.
[/quote]

would u mind if i upload the movies later

coz right now my upload speed is bein used up by 5 ppl

Sure that's fine.

Thanks dude :)