Motorola flip - The much too expensive gift for your loved ones

Jazz is selling out the Motorola FLIPOUT nationwide for an exclusive price of 27,999/- which is way too much i reckon. Motorola FLIPOUT turned out to be a looser in the international market with not much sales and interest. Now motorola is dumping their least successful handset in Pakistan with a retial price way too higher than what its worth.

header-flipout.png

Anywaiz if you have really have the Valentine Jazba for ur loved one you won't hesitate in flipping your wallet at all, however make sure your investment lasts long hopefully till the next valentine or maybe forever.

^^^

whats your d-amn point or hidden motive??? first you curse the heck out this phone and then in the bottom you sound like a marketing spokesman for the phone with valentine sales pitch....

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

however make sure your investment lasts long hopefully till the next valentine or maybe forever.

[/quote]

quiet interesting :P i smell prudence there

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

^^^

whats your d-amn point or hidden motive??? first you curse the heck out this phone and then in the bottom you sound like a marketing spokesman for the phone with valentine sales pitch…

[/quote]

Im giving both sides of the argument. Btw Im just making a thread about this just for discussions related to this deal.

Why the heck are you discussing about my post but not the subject content?? This is not supposed to be a blog post or a newspaper article where i need to have a motive.

Edit: Typos removed.