Motorbike spare parts business

salam... i am a fresh chemical engineer but due to lack of jobs in Pakistan, i am planning to establish my own business of motorbike spare parts, of which i have experience of more than 5 years. i have been working with my father for many years in this business. so now he says he's ready to invest few lacs in my business, in case i dont get a job. i felt i should take a suggestion from my WP intelligent fellows. hope it would help me deciding what to do. look for a job or do my own business???

your city ?

capital ?

business is always good than job IF it carried out properly. Why not invest in food business ? the hottest business in pakistan !

food business also seems good. do u have food business?

i live in pindi gheb, almost 2 hours drive from rawalpindi. capital, not much,just few lacs as i said.

Go foreign and send remitances to your country.

hmmm.... thanks Imran. but i just wana stay in Pak...

very good choice ....

establish ur own business...

and i really appreciate your decision to stay in pakistan....

thanks ibneabbas bhai....

Is it really true that engineers don't get jobs in Pakistan now a days or ... ?

Sani..... it is true that we,the engineers,have to suffer a lot while looking for a job. and that is what i am going through now-a-days. and please elaborate this "or" at the end of your sentence.

Yeah i am agree with this that the own business is always Good than Job Because you wouldnt have to be bound for the time and you are the boss of your own ..

I think it would be the best choice for you to take the advantage of the time and start the business

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

your city ?

capital ?

business is always good than job IF it carried out properly. Why not invest in food business ? the hottest business in pakistan !

[/quote]

Absolutely! The business of Foods is becoming one of the popular business trend in Pakistan where people are more concerned in buying delicious food at almost any price