Moto G Flip shell covers - Free!

*** ALL COVERS RESERVED - WILL SHIP AFTER EID ***

Since it is the month of doing the right things, how about returning and notifying the merchant? *winks*

[quote=“attock, post:2, topic:21378”]

Since it is the month of doing the right things, how about returning and notifying the merchant? *winks*

[/quote]

I have notified the merchant, and willing to send it back, if the merchant pays the shipping. He said I can keep them since shipping from Pakistan to China costs a lot.

Shabash!

You are doing a great thing. Usually people wouldnt be so generous. I have actually been looking for a backcover for my moto g. The only option in the market is a sub-standard one that doesnt belong on such a great phone. I d very grateful if you gave one to me. Preferably the black one.

Hmm, I might consider one. Can you please tell how these fit on the Moto G? I got one from local market, similar looking but it was not proper fit i.e. it would not be flush with the screen/close properly when placed on desk.

Black one is now reserved for you. You can send me your phone number and address via PM and I will ship it out after eid.

I am not sure what you mean there by not closing properly, maybe how it’s tilted when placed on table? That does not happen with these covers, from my experience. They are Chinese,but are good, at-large in my opinion.

Moto g original flip shell is not available in pakistan. Can you please get me from your source. Yellow color.. Thanks