Most Active Internet Forum of Pakistan

Dear, this question is for all that what is most active forum on Internet in Pakistan?

the forum that you right on now :rolleyes:

Yes, I agree with you because I am also here, I thought that may be another forum technology or general forum

[quote=“armada, post:2, topic:16629”]

the forum that you right on now :rolleyes:

[/quote]

thats true though…the figures and stats speak for themselves…

Not sure. It'll definitely be a general discussions forum though. So, not anything like WP or PP or PG, etc. :P

I believe WP is the most active internet tech forum in Pakistan. And i've never found any other quality forum than this.

Dear I am talking the forum of any theme or topic, I just mean that the forum can be of Technology, Education, News and Current Affairs or any other topic. My question is that by statics, where is large number of visitor or users?

[quote=“zed2, post:7, topic:16629”]

Dear I am talking the forum of any theme or topic, I just mean that the forum can be of Technology, Education, News and Current Affairs or any other topic. My question is that by statics, where is large number of visitor or users?

[/quote]

Facebook :mellow:

pakwheels.com, i am not sure. :huh:

Thank god you didn't say propakistani forums! :P

[quote=", post:9, topic:16629"]

pakwheels.com, i am not sure. :huh:

[/quote]

PW has foreign traffic too much…whereas tech enthusiast are clearly visible on WP and PG…

[quote=“Ahmsun, post:10, topic:16629”]

Thank god you didn’t say propakistani forums! :P

[/quote]

Well its an active forum for spammers these days :rolleyes:

@Mazahyr I doubt it. How many people in Pakistan do you think are into technology? Not many. Here people are mostly into chit-chat, relationships & gossip.

Most active themed forum? Probably PW.

Most active general forum? Probably go4b/Worldcall one. Or one of those weird siasat.pk, gupshup or similar forums.

There are no definitive stats either way.

Its all up to us

So wiredpakistan is also on facebook now :) Thanks to Asad's signature.

[quote=", post:16, topic:16629"]

So wiredpakistan is also on facebook now :) Thanks to Asad’s signature.
[/quote]

Yes. Its been there since a few weeks. Any WP thread recs for the FB page?

[quote=“Asad, post:17, topic:16629”]

[/quote]

A sticky announcement would be nice. I hope IPB support announcements.

[quote=“Asad, post:17, topic:16629”]

[/quote]

its been good to have updates on FB…But really here in Pak huge traffic is on gossip and “wanna fraandship” forums. Don’t know why youth is wasting time…

But I never get it why doesn’t WP on top tech forum list. It almost never gets acknowledged… :blink: . You might have gone through the Spider top Forum list back in the days…but no name of WP…and there are so many other forums that you may never heard of but still they have higher rankings…As soon as you sum these up…I do like the way WP is…I mean fast growing and calm with no outburst to stupid lunatics etc…

Pakistani's lack far behind in internet literacy. For a vast majority of internet users, cyber world is limited to facebook and youtube. They are not aware with the benefits of social forums thus we can hardly see any high-traffic discussion boards originating from Pakistan.

However, defence.pk is probably the most active.