Mortal Kombat Vs. Dc Universe Discussion

As you all knows Mortal Kombat new game Mortal Kombat Vs. DC Universe this game will be release on Ps3 and Xbox360 and release date is 16th November in north America and 21th November in europe.

Confirmed Character from Mk world is

Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Sonya, Shang Tsung, Liu Kang, Jax, Kitana, Kano, Raiden, Baraka,shao Kahn

Dc Universe

Batman, Superman, The Flash Catwoman Green Lantern, Shazam, The Joker, Deathstroke, Wonder Woman.

Recently they released MK Vs. DCUniverse few character fatalities movies i add the youtube.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0z2PHt_TLs&e

Note Please Sticky this thread

now how can anyone beat superman?

why not anyone beat superman

Superman can be defeated and killed by use of Magic, Krypotonite..most of the characters in MK have magical powers.Captain Marvel/ Shazam is as powerful as Superman.

I made this thread for tournament discuss if anyone interest not for mk vs dcu discuss or people ionteresting mk vs dcu then it well and good

Well first the issue is this game is on PS3 not on PS2 so id say that there are not many owners on PS3, perhaps if you were to talk about command and conqure or Warcraft then maybe you will get more response..

yes i want to do Fighting Game Mortal Kombat and as i said only people from khi and 2nd this tournament will best tournament in Pk and as you said about command and conqure or Warcraft i know they many people to played this game like CS player to many but i want Mk games if they don;t mk combos or stuff then i will provide you i i did last few mk matches that but this time i need more player i post same this topic in others forums i get good response from here

from what i have seen superman's main weakness is magic... even more than kryptonite.. if he was not weakened by magic then maybe he is the strongest thing in the comics universe with some exceptions like doomsday and a few others... who cares...

Mk VS DCu Joker Kombo Glitch find by my site

I got no comments other than THIS GAME TOTALLY SUCKS , this is as boring as watching paint dry and the voice at the background doesnt amuse me at all , looks like ganderi waala knocking my head . Anyways I would prefer something like ........ say Devil May Cry vs God Of War , Heavenly Sword vs Tomb Raider and if you want FPS let it be Gears Of War vs Fallout Franchise . Now thats gaming .As much as the title of DC vs MK makes you go WOOOHOOOO the game is a ripoff in the same extent only gone opposite.