Moneybookers withdraw prob

i recieved this message from moneybookers support :

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
We regret to inform you that currently we are experiencing difficulties with the withdrawals to Pakistan.

At the present moment the only option for us is to proceed with your request through and process your withdrawal in Euro. Please be advised that in such case a conversion will be applied (please check the bottom of this page: http://www.moneybookers.com/app/help.pl?s=fees).

Alternatively, if you wish, we can cancel the withdraw request and credit the funds back to your Moneybookers account.

We do believe that there will be a resolution of the above mentioned issue in less than a month.

Would you please confirm for us if you'd like the following withdrawal to be sent to your local bank in Euro or if you will cancel it.

2******5 02 Jul 10 04:31:00 Withdraw Bank transfer 470.000000 USD - please kindly note that we will sent out the equivalent of the above amount in Euro, therefore conversion will apply.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused.

However please bear in mind that the merchant service department will remain at your disposal for further information and assistance at any time.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and looking forward to hearing from you

Kind regards

Moneybookers Merchant Services

[/quote]

usually it takes 72 hours for funds to arrive in my bank account but this time its 8th day and havent got the money , anyone else getting this error with Mb or is it only me ?

I also got in Euro instead of $. However I didn't get this message.

I also got in Euro instead of $. However I didn’t get this message.
[/quote]

you have account in which bank ? + when you received cash in bank ? its almost 14th day here and no transaction processed via moneybookers to my bank account , seems like MB facing some serious issues with withdrawls to Pakistan

Dear Mr. Nadeem,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Please take into consideration that your withdrawal request cannot be processed in USD at the moment due to a temporary problem we are experiencing with our provider- Standard Chartered Bank. Please be kindly advised that currently Standard Chartered Bank is refusing to accept withdrawals from Moneybookers and therefore we have to process all the bank transfers manually.

[/quote]

its getting scary ,anybody else facing similar issues with MB withdrawls ?

do tell when the problem get solved!

In fact, may be I am also going to have..

do tell when the problem get solved!

In fact, may be I am also going to have…

[/quote]

finally it arrived today , after 14 days :)

you have account in which bank ? + when you received cash in bank ? its almost 14th day here and no transaction processed via moneybookers to my bank account , seems like MB facing some serious issues with withdrawls to Pakistan

[/quote]

I got it in about 10 days I think. My bank is Meezan bank

I got it in about 10 days I think. My bank is Meezan bank

[/quote]

they are manually processing every transaction it must b pain in a55 , i am afraid they may block withdraws to pakistan as manual payments require alot of effort and labour … dont know what the f88k is goin wrong with our banks …

^what do you mean by manual processing..??

Moneybookers is last hope for all of us!

like they have automated withdraw processing as per their email , and their this system is conflicting with local banks..

^this is a problem then...

I am feared they may increase the charges for the withdrawal if such is the case!

I just got money today in my MCB account from one of my friend's MB account within 2 days just like always it reaches my account.

Also didn't receive any email like the one in opening post.