Moneybooker withdrawal--Amiss

Hello,

I am quite worried these days due to the fact that my Moneybooker withdrawal was NOT credited to my HBL account.

I made a withdrawal of $2100 on 20th July and still, it is not in my account. Then on 3rd August, I made another withdrawal of $700 and this is credited to my account on 10th of August.

Where is the 20th July transaction...???

I have asked Moneybookers regarding this and they stated that they wired on the same day, so you should contact the bank. Now I have to go to the HBL branch to see the matters. But now, one thing is for sure that I am going to get into trouble for sure as HBL people are bullshit and they do not get the problem solved easily...!!

So what you people think..?? Who should I talk to..?? What things I should take to them..? Should I talk to manager!....Kindly share your reviews if you experienced anything like this or any advice!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Hello,

I am quite worried these days due to the fact that my Moneybooker withdrawal was NOT credited to my HBL account.

I made a withdrawal of $2100 on 20th July and still, it is not in my account. Then on 3rd August, I made another withdrawal of $700 and this is credited to my account on 10th of August.

Where is the 20th July transaction…???

I have asked Moneybookers regarding this and they stated that they wired on the same day, so you should contact the bank. Now I have to go to the HBL branch to see the matters. But now, one thing is for sure that I am going to get into trouble for sure as HBL people are bullshit and they do not get the problem solved easily…!!

So what you people think…?? Who should I talk to…?? What things I should take to them…? Should I talk to manager!..Kindly share your reviews if you experienced anything like this or any advice!

[/quote]

The bank people will ask you for some slips of transaction. Moneybookers should provide you evidence of the transaction in the form of scanned copies to your email. You should then print them and take those to HB.

When you contacted moneybookers they must have sent you tracking number. Bring that to HBL. I would prefer going to there HEADOFFICE as moneybookers send payment in there HO.

^ I am in Lahore. Yes--Moneybookers transfers the funds to HBL Karachi and then they come to HBL Lahore branch(in my case, as the PKKA codes is of HBL Karachi)..

Yes--I have transactions ID as well as the Moneybooker mails.

Moreover, should I go direct to manager because I do not think so, the other HBL people will even hear me because I am a student and they do not give *importance* to students' claim!

So that way to go!

I hope my money will not lost. After all, this is much amount at least for me!

Well,I totally agree, you shall go directly to the manager. Interacting with the lower staff will be total waste of time. Believe me there are people in the staff of banks who have not heard of moneybookers. Go to the top and make the manager suffer as the bank have you suffered.

^Yes..this is what I am thinking at the moment....I will go within next few days.

Keep your views coming in.

regards

Once i had withdrawal problem. I took the transaction code provided by moneybookers to the bank. I gave it to the employee who handles my account. She called somewhere maybe in head office. You just give the code to employee. he or she will track it. Yes she did not know anything about moneybookers.

^ok--I will tell here as well about all proceedings.

I guess this is $2100 and they actually confirm when crediting the account(my phone number in HBL is older one)..In fact, this is my opinion..However situation will become more clear when the response comes in.

hbl is more like local backward hire anybody off the street bank, why don't you open local account in some other bank which at least at some level is internet savvy so they can understand you better.

http://www.qualisteam.com/Banks/Asia/Pakistan/

^once my this problem is solved, I am definitely going for Standard Chartered...

But first, this problem is causing me all kinds of worries!

^once my this problem is solved, I am definitely going for Standard Chartered…
[/quote]

Standard Chartered no longer accept withdrawals from moneybookers. Here is the official confirmation from moneybookers that they sent me via email on Aug 5, 2010.

Due to recent processing issues, we are no longer able to send withdrawals to any accounts at Standard Chartered Bank.

We have therefore removed the details of your Standard Chartered bank account from your Moneybookers profile.

To register a new bank account please follow these simple steps:

Also check this thread of mine

Moneybookers in Pakistan

^ohh thanks a lot. Then I will go for UBL....

But one thing for sure, I will ditch HBL once I get my this transaction...

^ FYI

I'm using bankislami from last 1 year, Never had any issue with them. When going for some other ban I would highly recommend banislami.

^I will take the note of that...

^ohh thanks a lot. Then I will go for UBL…

But one thing for sure, I will ditch HBL once I get my this transaction…

[/quote]

I have UBL and I just got an email informing me that I cannot withdraw to it since UBL uses Standard Chartered as correspondent Bank for USD transactions and to add another Bank Account, so don’t get UBL either. I did get paid to the very same UBL account long ago, I guess they are not accepting now.

Which banks in Pakistan are independently receiving USD transactions from abroad OR through some other correspondent Bank???