Money Transfer from Islambad to Lahore

Hey guys,

A friend is sending me money from Islo to Lahore.

My options are

Bank Transfer

Money Order

Check

but i want some service like Western Union so i go to office and collect money instantly.Do you guys know if Moneygram or Western Union also offers local city wide money transfers?

Thanks

yeah wu do offers inter city

I contacted them just now and they said they don't offer inter city service :(.

Any other ideas?

Try PakPost's money order or postal draft. http://www.pakpost.gov.pk/financial/pd.html

Just go with any of the above options. It really won't take that long if its only between lahore and islamabad! Local wires are pretty fast too.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I contacted them just now and they said they don’t offer inter city service :(.

Any other ideas?

[/quote]

yar i today went to NBP and there was a person who got money frm karachi via WU

Strabge!!

Western Union does not offer Money transfers within Pakistan. I think Bank Transfer would be best, if you have an account in a bank which offers Online Banking then your friend can deposit in a branch in his city with fee of around Rs.150.

When it comes to Money order, Fax money order will be the fastest choice.

tell your friend to give me the money in islamabad i am leaving for lahore tomorrow i'll bring it for you, tell him give me cash and not cheque.

tell your friend to give me the money in islamabad i am leaving for lahore tomorrow i’ll bring it for you, tell him give me cash and not cheque.
[/quote]

:lol:

tell your friend to give me the money in islamabad i am leaving for lahore tomorrow i’ll bring it for you, tell him give me cash and not cheque.
[/quote]

:lol:

Put the money in a book

Send via daewoo

[/quote]

:D:D :smiley: :D

:D:D:D:D

:D :smiley: :D:D :smiley: :D :smiley: :D

btw he doesn't wants home delivery

I am in Karachi but I buy domains from a lahori company by depositing money in their bank account via a branch in my area of Karachi. Its called an online deposit because the Karachi branch's computers have to be connected to the bank's countrywide computer network.

The domain registrar uses standard chartered bank as their bank and it doesn't charge me anything. However other banks like mcb and ubl charge the depositor a fee and may even require him to submit a copy of his CNIC.