Moderator Required for another Pakistani forum

Salam All

I courage to post this topic here, with due respect to Mods of this forum here :) Actually I'm running a general discussion board myself which is just for normal chit chat but there's a section for technical discussion that is orphan at this moment. So I thought this might be a good place to find someone appropriate.

I'm in need of a knowledgeable person who can take care of technical section on my forum. Anyone who has interest in technology news, mobiles, gadgets, computers and laptops.

Show your interests: jupitersshadow@hotmail.com

Thanks

^

what are you paying?

and can you post a link to your forum?

Sorry mate :) its a free forum so no money at this moment. but its newly launched site and there is a very good progress made in last 45 days.

you can email me on above address for url of my forum

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

you can email me on above address for url of my forum
[/quote]

:rolleyes: So its fine to give your email address, but not the url of your forum? Let me guess, its one of those lame free forums that you can create in a few minutes right, thats why you aren’t sharing the url so we wouldn’t make fun of your forum?

^ what if you're wrong :)

Its a community of overseas Pakistanis, on its own domain with purchased license Invision power board 3.0.

Following are the stats of first 30 days after site's launch

Total members joined: 61

Total topics: 175

Total posts: 3000+ (No spam)

Let me guess, its one of those lame free forums that you can create in a few minutes right, thats why you aren’t sharing the url so we wouldn’t make fun of your forum?
[/quote]

I don’t care if someone makes fun of my forum. But its a matter of privacy if you understand this.

And its not my official email … :)

iPintu i think your forum is adult rated may be that's why you're not sharing it here am i Right?

wow.. things smelling really fishy here...

i hope its not an ALQAEDA forum.. where you discuss gadgets like Suice Jackets and how to trigger them remotely and stuff...

i wouldnt go near any such forum whose owner doesnt even wana share its URL publically...

^ If its that kind of forum then I should have been paying in $$$

^ If its that kind of forum then I should have been paying in $$$
[/quote]

then kindly share with us that WHAT? kind of forum it is … and share the URL with us… =)

^ read my above posts to find what kind of forum is it (to satisfy your curiosity) and save the cat ;)

it defiantly a dead forum like one is PP

^ you people talk. I've received two requests already :) peace

^ Yeah, one is from me, but you still haven't replied...Something is definitely not right about your forum... if it exists at all that is...

Wow cool discussion, and I didn't knew we can find moderators here as well:)

I also have a new forum, its good in search engine, but I don't have time to manage it:) someone want to join me? If one day it start making money, we can become partners as well:)

Pm me if anyone interested. www.WhereToBuyInPakistan.com is url

Guys help him if u can