Mobilink Wimax: Survey of Consumer Internet usage started

My brother told me a guy was conducting survey of Mobilink' Wimax. He was asking questions regarding what internet connection you use? and monthly rent blah blah. He told that their equipment cost around 40,000. He said they are targetting home users, to which my brother said you can not penetrate with so high cost as compared to Cable Net. Guess what does he reply? he said i m also using cable net at home :D

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

He said they are targetting home users, to which my brother said you can not penetrate with so high cost as compared to Cable Net. Guess what does he reply? he said i m also using cable net at home :D
[/quote]

lol

I would much rather get Nayatel than spending 40K on Maybe-link.

but the cpe wont cost that much to end user

and he must be lying coz they are using the same cpe wateen uses and i am sure it doesnt costs that much to wateen

but the cpe wont cost that much to end user

and he must be lying coz they are using the same cpe wateen uses and i am sure it doesnt costs that much to wateen

[/quote]

yeah man the wateen cpes are much cheaper than what we paid coz just look at their weak cpus

they restart automatically after u start torrents

cpe around $ 200/- (Rs. 13,000/+) not 40,000. He must disinformed or he himself have not information about cost. I think mobilink managment must have not discolosed cost prior to anouncment or at survey stage.

Mobilink has a different CPE that Wateeen - theirs has a Wifi access point built in, so it's more convenient that the wateen one.

Mobilink has a different CPE that Wateeen - theirs has a Wifi access point built in, so it’s more convenient that the wateen one.
[/quote]

but that too wont cost 40K

Is this mobilink wimex information available on net??

Even if mobilink's cpe is less than wateen i wont go for that after reading so much bad about linkdotnet dsl

linkdotnet only has problems with the bandwidth

linkdotnet only has problems with the bandwidth
[/quote]

which i have read in alot of places are solved now