Mobilink took back daily sms package

mobilink finish daily sms package i think they failed to compete with ufone in sms fight

man these daily sms packages just bring down the network to its knees.....

Mobilink is going down! Another nail punched down... :)

Ufone package delivery service was too slow days before. I applied for package and its confirmation message comes after several hours but now it is fast and package delivers in few seconds.

Ufone has started to sux :(

^

ditto

from yesterday at peak hours like in the evening...

the message sending fails very much and i have to try again and again...

i don't even receive confirmation message for activation of package and my package is activated...

so in SMS game i think yes warid is bit expansive but no compromise on service till now , specially sms as i m user of unlimited sms package

Have been using Zong's sms package since day 1. no complains so far. Other companies like mobilink etc just introduced these sms packages in response to intense tv ad campaign by other competitors.

Zong on the other hand had this Rs 3 sms package long before the current sms war between different networks. I guess they'll continue their package while others will gradually discontinue their unlimited(500 daily) sms packages and they were just attempting to lure customers with this short term gimmick.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

so in SMS game i think yes warid is bit expansive but no compromise on service till now , specially sms as i m user of unlimited sms package
[/quote]

due to low mkt share

^dats why both r still gud at providing a little expensive but reliable services :P

hence proved

mobilink is ALWAYS A COMPROMISE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>