Mobilink SMS Fever [unlimited sms only in 100 rs ]

topic says all :) warid is charging 250 for unlimited sms mobilink only 100 with out tax :D

go go warid go :P

source: ad in news paper

I also hear about it from cousin...but i have not seen newspaper yet... Its good now unlimited sms in just 100rs...But yaar only 1 problem...always sim change...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I also hear about it from cousin…but i have not seen newspaper yet… Its good now unlimited sms in just 100rs…But yaar only 1 problem…always sim change…
[/quote]

hahah why you have to change sim only for sms , but i am confused about one thing what is limitation in unlimited sms as in warid 250 rs unlimited but 7500 sms only in post paid and 250 per day in prepaid :S now dont know about mobilink what is there seen how many sms in unlimited :S

Terms and Conditions

Limited time offer

Government taxes apply

Terms and conditions apply

This offer applies to all messages sent to Mobilink numbers

---

Is this package only for mobilink to mobilink ? Read the last line oF terms and conditions...as i get it from mobilink web site...

yes sms offer is only for mobilink to mobilink numbers only.

Then its onlly good for mobilink users...not for other users who send msgs to other net work also...then warid+ufone is best for sending sms to other network in its sms package.

oh my bad .. damn only for mobilink customers bonga package good for mobilink users , warid is best :)

I can't imagine anyone who has only Mobilink numbers in their contacts - or for that matter, any network user that only has contacts in their own network...

This package is good only bcoz unlimited sms in just 100rs...warid offers 7500 sms for 265rs a month...for prepaid and postpaid users...

This package is good only bcoz unlimited sms in just 100rs…warid offers 7500 sms for 265rs a month…for prepaid and postpaid users…
[/quote]

but its for all networks where as this one only for mobilink users :S

I'm just waiting for the time when the SMS gateways for these ISPs just fall and collapse; delayed SMS delivery here we come!

all the cellular companies have reached a point where they cant just decrase any more rates, now its all marketing war, offering decreased sms prices and charging more somewhere else. ... nothing new here *yawns*

even the zong is a big disappointment, i couldn't stop laughing when i passed in front of zong's franchise in saddar, rawalpindi today, watching about a 100 fools waiting in a line to get their numbers. whats so new in the packages? its all old stuff, id ont see any innovation in their packages, nor of Mobilink's

all the cellular companies have reached a point where they cant just decrase any more rates, now its all marketing war, offering decreased sms prices and charging more somewhere else. … nothing new here yawns

even the zong is a big disappointment, i couldn’t stop laughing when i passed in front of zong’s franchise in saddar, rawalpindi today, watching about a 100 fools waiting in a line to get their numbers. whats so new in the packages? its all old stuff, id ont see any innovation in their packages, nor of Mobilink’s

[/quote]

lol China mobile may be these all 100 fools are patahans from afgahinstan :D china they love china all thigs they sell made in china :D just kidding :P

You know, if Mobilink comes up with a tantalizing offer, make sure you read the fine print - there's ALWAYS some (stupid) catch.

And besides, I think everyone knows what Mobilink was like some years back (and during special events/occasions) - so if you want to go back to a congested network and stuff, be my guest :)

DJNOMI , what amount do warid deduct from the account when you activate unlimited sms package & how to activate this package? SMS to all networks are allowed?

DJNOMI , what amount do warid deduct from the account when you activate unlimited sms package & how to activate this package? SMS to all networks are allowed?
[/quote]

on post paid or prepaid , yah sms on all networks are allowed

on prepaid account ur 9rupees deducted daily for unlimited package (250 sms/mms) a day which makes it a 7500 sms for rs 265 for the whole month...and for post paid users u just once subscribe u this package by calling on help line and then you got 7500sms and the sms package cost will be added in ur bill...

Terms and Conditions

This offer applies to all messages sent to Mobilink numbers ONLY XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Bye

I also hear about it from cousin…but i have not seen newspaper yet… Its good now unlimited sms in just 100rs…But yaar only 1 problem…always sim change…
[/quote]

Well,you can take ur existing number to Mobilink using MNP option and even retain the same code…

Dusra …this offer is only for sms to other mobilink numbers…Thats the catch…

all the cellular companies have reached a point where they cant just decrase any more rates, now its all marketing war, offering decreased sms prices and charging more somewhere else. … nothing new here yawns

even the zong is a big disappointment, i couldn’t stop laughing when i passed in front of zong’s franchise in saddar, rawalpindi today, watching about a 100 fools waiting in a line to get their numbers. whats so new in the packages? its all old stuff, id ont see any innovation in their packages, nor of Mobilink’s

[/quote]

Marketing,dusra they offered number people wanted.Chose your number option. The line was probably of people who wanted to claim the number they registered for online…