MOBILINK refund mess ! (indigo user)

want to share some experience that i have ported out from mobilink , was the user of indigo4 (freedom 4) pkg and, minimum billi was paying 15000 / month . well i ported out from mblnk and after 45 days i didnt receive my security amount (28000) back ! thy are calliong me and saying there is a lil delay lil delay , this morning i rcv the call from them tht there is a confirm date now and ur amount will b returned to you within 15 MORE days !

what the Fu** is this mobilink doing , as per their policy thy have to return the security amount in 8 business days !!

I had the same problem with Warid. I had to wait long time but I did get it in the end.

yes i know i will get it but this is not the way thy r treating their old customers

i have 1500 security from zong since last august when i port out to mobilink they said that they will send to my home adress but they never send. thats why i hate zong poor zong

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

i have 1500 security from zong since last august when i port out to mobilink they said that they will send to my home adress but they never send. thats why i hate zong poor zong
[/quote]

Lodge a complaint with PTA.

PTA is worst

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

want to share some experience that i have ported out from mobilink , was the user of indigo4 (freedom 4) pkg and, minimum billi was paying 15000 / month . well i ported out from mblnk and after 45 days i didnt receive my security amount (28000) back ! thy are calliong me and saying there is a lil delay lil delay , this morning i rcv the call from them tht there is a confirm date now and ur amount will b returned to you within 15 MORE days !

what the Fu** is this mobilink doing , as per their policy thy have to return the security amount in 8 business days !!

[/quote]

Go to www.pta.gov.pk and complain…

i got my refund from Warid though :)

it was few hundreds..

hoiw was the porting experience?

yes PTA also replied keeping me in CC and lodged the same , warned mobilink to clear this matter at once.

regarding the porting exp it is good (charges wise) but the service of ufone is not so good compared to indigo.