Mobilink no message delivery notification?

I just got mobilink and noticed there are no delivery reports? did they turn them off?

they never turned them on...

btw who advised u to get mobilink?

my main number is warid. this is just as...."back up"

Mobilink sucks

ufone turned it off too.

Warid also turned off too

I m using telenor and there is no such problem with it. It always provides the message delivery notification. :)

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Warid also turned off too
[/quote]

no they didnt

Delivery report not working on ZONG either since friday!

no they didnt

[/quote]

@imthekiller … no warid didnt stopped i am using warid from last 2 years till date . sms delivery report working fine

zong and ufone turned them off and NO ONE IS THERE to ASK them , what PTA is doing in this matter ??

just silent and have their share from telecoms ??

if not they should knwo that the delevery reports are so important and PTA should force telecom companies to OPEN the del reports instead of turning them off silently !

zong and ufone turned them off and NO ONE IS THERE to ASK them , what PTA is doing in this matter ??

just silent and have their share from telecoms ??

if not they should knwo that the delevery reports are so important and PTA should force telecom companies to OPEN the del reports instead of turning them off silently !

[/quote]

What does PTA have to do with any of this? They cant interfere with policy making. Its ufone’s decision and PTA cant do anything about it.

^yeah true and btw ufone or any other cellular network never announced delivery report as a part of its services