Mobilink is a COMPROMISE!

Mobilink screaming nowadays abt their SMS package which is Rs 2.79 for unlimited SMS per day...i subscribed to it and guess what...THE PACKAGE ISNT VALID FOR 24HRS at all..it is only valid till 12 midnight.so if i subscribe at night lets say at 11pm, i will only get one hour to use the package ..Zong and Ufone still offering daily SMS package whcih is valid for 24 hrs, irrespective of whenever you subscribe...also it took me 40mins to subscribe to it..its way too complicated..

I am moving to Zong or Ufone for sure...Mobilink is and will be a compromise FOREVER....

Mobilink is always a leech.

Mobilink is for corporate users who dont care about here balance. dont buy mobilink until u need one

Please correct your comment about ZoNG SMS package. ZoNG doesn't has any SMS package which is valid for 24 hours. ZoNG has "Daily SMS 500" package which is valid forever until you unsubscribe it.

ZONG SUCKS MAN IT REALLY SUCKSSSS GO TO UFONE AND SUPPORT A PAKISTANI COMPANY :P

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

ZONG SUCKS MAN IT REALLY SUCKSSSS GO TO UFONE AND SUPPORT A PAKISTANI COMPANY :P
[/quote]

…controlled by ARABS who have majority shares ;)