Mobilink Introduces 3G Enabled USB Dongle

Mobilink has won the auction of 3G and now it is going to offer the USB Dongle enabled with 3G. Now the customers will get the high-speed internet and they will also be provided with the plug and play technology.

More information about Mobile 3g USB http://pakistan.jobz.pk/mobilink-introduces-3g-enabled-usb-dongle/

what are the prices?

[quote=“nirma1230, post:, topic:”]

Mobilink has won the auction of 3G and now it is going to offer the USB Dongle enabled with 3G. Now the customers will get the high-speed internet and they will also be provided with the plug and play technology.

More information about Mobile 3g USB http://pakistan.jobz.pk/mobilink-introduces-3g-enabled-usb-dongle/

[/quote]

So now kachra is going to be sold on massive scale... <_<

This was bound to happen. These USB SIM dongles are no old thing. I've used Airtel Dongle myself, it's pretty much the same as connecting your 3G capable phone to your PC and using phone's internet on PC.

I would say it's not bad for users who're using Wateen Wimax or similar. It all comes down to what packages they're providing, really...

No, they are trying to capture those custs who don't own a 3G/4G phone or don't give a rat's a$$ about 3G/4G (such as yours truly ;) )

its basically "Jithay de khoti, othay hi aan khaloti" and or for our international readers :D "same bullsh!t in new packaging"

I think cursing-the-mobile-telco's-USB-devices-days for various reasons, are upon us. Soon we will see the influx of posts as its was and still is with PTCL USB/evo/dingle/wingle devices as more mobile telcos will soon jump in this USB dingle business to make cash & make no mistake cause the all will.... cause telco business in PK (for telcos and govt for uninterrupted flow of tax) is just as sucking fresh,sweet, honey-like-succulent passionately from first timer mother's bosom.

Mmm mmm mmm... :D

main tu apni hi post se nashey main aa gya hoon :wacko:

Still waiting for 3G at Shara e fasial karachi :)

^

You on roads just for 3G? :o