Mobilink GPRS and Customer Services

I have port out my cell connection from telenor to mobilink jazz. I was using jazz internet daily package which they called unlimited (but limited to 50 mb). I charged the connection with 100 Rs. which I credited Rs.85. I used internet only 5 days, after 5th day, my GPRS blocked by Mobilink without any intimation SMS. When I call their Customer Services Help Line at 111 (remember here I was able to talk their REP after three attempts of waiting about 25 minutes each), when I told my problem for blocking of my GPRS without any intimation, they not respond well, and disconnect the call when I asked that why my GPRS service blocked by the company and when it will be restored. He said I do not know that how will it be long time to restoring GPRS and after this without any question or permission he disconnect my call.

Please give your comments here about the Jazz Internt Service and Company behaviour with their customers. THANKS

No matter which company or service it is, the customer is treated with respect only once i. e. When you apply for the service first time.

Customer service is something hard to find :(

You may not agree but one day you will.

Hey, i would suggest you write to customercare@mobilink.net and provide your mobile number as well. They will surely guide you in this regard.

Dear They are also from Jazz and I think that noting will happen for writing their boss because JAZZ APNA HAI (Mobilink walon ka)