Mobilink Genie (M-commerce service introduced first time in pakistan)

Hey people Mobilink launches first ever M-commerce service in Pakistan. Cool isn’t it. It was such a relief when I first got my ATM card. I hated going to banks for checks and bill payments etc. This service is sure made for people like me. Furthermore, when I read their newspaper ad and got to know they are processing insurance premium payments as well, it certainly made my day. I so hate insurance people. They just make you go crazy for nothing man. But Im hoping Mobilink comes up with insurance claim as well. It will be the best thing ever.

but this service is only for few selected banks.........

The idea is brilliant. paying utility and phone bills from yoru mobile is awesome..and Yes this service is available for Citibank, Atlas bank and KASB Bank customers only...as i am having account in Citibank..so i really wanted to activate it..called up citibank (111-222-222) in the morning and they said the service is not available yet (it surely pissed me off)...my lil bro is having his account in Atlas bank..so i told him to activate the service..and guess what..Atlas bank says the service wil be available after a week...i have called a million times on Mobilink's helpline but couldnt get through...

I dont know if Mobilink is making us fools or making a fool out of themselves...

anocules u r definetly a mobilink employ........... now i am really sure about u.....

see ur pissed service in khurrammm's reply....

Umm.. Ufone already has certain m-commerce activities... In fact, I remember my plan having them since I got the connection... a couple years back.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

anocules u r definetly a mobilink employ… now i am really sure about u…

see ur pissed service in khurrammm’s reply…

[/quote]

he is definitely related to mobilink’s advertising agency , but anyways the service they’ve launched is great but i want them to go one step further… become an escrow service for online payments, like some one buys something online within pakistan he pays through his mobile’s balance,the vendor gets payment into his mobile account which he can get encashed from any mobilink franchise and instantly ships stuffs…

people are uneasy having a credit card,but every one got a mobile number/account with balance(money) in it,so it would be great if it could be used online for shopping…(it would be secure too for both parties as both sides would trust the mobile operator)

yeah ur idea is great but involving mobilink in this type of service! i dont think sooo. "sir ur sent balance is stuck somewhere in the air so we cannot send u the goods"

yeah ur idea is great but involving mobilink in this type of service! i dont think sooo. “sir ur sent balance is stuck somewhere in the air so we cannot send u the goods”
[/quote]

yes i thank warid is good but!!!

I am still unable to get through to Mobilink helpline..if someone has already registered for the service plz let me know how you did it? Citi and Atlas banks still dotn have a clue as to how will the service be activated...?

yeah ufone do have it already tis kind of service its really not new in pakistan

I am still unable to get through to Mobilink helpline…if someone has already registered for the service plz let me know how you did it? Citi and Atlas banks still dotn have a clue as to how will the service be activated…?
[/quote]

next Mobilink will launch a value added service in which you will actually GET THROUGH and talk to customer service representative, charges would be Rs15/day

no iam not a dectective iam a mobile freak and like to know about the services and whats going on in telecom sector thats why iam here in Telecom Section

not like u some dumb marketing person who just show their words but not there work. liers and nothing else.

a qoute from u

"MIND IT.... be professional its a forum not yor mams house where you can smoke up weed and say what ever u have learnt form your pimp."

same goes to u if u remember what u have said in "Uwon – a loser’s definition of winning" so MIND IT and be professional this not ur mama's house and say what u have learnt from ur pimp (orascam/mobilink).

a big LOL for u.

i have to agree here you sure are a freak... hahaha

"Enjoy being freak" (' ',)

disclaimer: this suggestion in only for loners

yeah iam and proud to be not like u some booti maar graduates who dont even know about there own products.

this is turning out to be a " a pakistani fighting forum" :/

for the last few days members are fighting like bitches especially some new ones!