Mobilink Edge

Hello everyone,

Any idea when Mobilink will bring its EDGE Service to Karachi?

for those who are already using mobilink edge in other cities, is price the same as basic gprs package or additional amount charged above Rs 500/month? and how is the edge service?

Edge in Karachi already working but not all area. As i know it is in dha, clifton and business area and price is same Rs. 500/- + taxes which total 634/-. I was user of unlimited mobilink gprs/edge and was paying same amount for unlimited GPRS and EDGE.

Dares a way you can use free mobilink edge....the way i used to do it, it needs a bit of luck as well...i activated flash and gprs unlimited.....told them to deactivate gprs fully not to return to 17rs/mb package....

dey did turn the gprs APN off for me, but the flash APN kept working (byteconnect.mobilinkworld.com)

costed 1rs per day, 30 rs per month, unlimited gprs i used to get constant 6.7k download speeds, and latencies to gud pakistani low latency hosts at about 500ms

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Dares a way you can use free mobilink edge…the way i used to do it, it needs a bit of luck as well…i activated flash and gprs unlimited…told them to deactivate gprs fully not to return to 17rs/mb package…

dey did turn the gprs APN off for me, but the flash APN kept working (byteconnect.mobilinkworld.com)

costed 1rs per day, 30 rs per month, unlimited gprs i used to get constant 6.7k download speeds, and latencies to gud pakistani low latency hosts at about 500ms

[/quote]

And you still using unlimited for Rs. 30 per month?

How is Flash better over normal GPRS? I read that it's available on Mobilink, but the differences?

Flash compress some files not graphincs thats why it become little fast but my experince it was not as fast they claim if you download graphics or view graphic pages.

i m in gulshan e iqbal 10 (near aladin park) and mobilink EDGE is not available in this area :(