Mobilink Coverage

hey guys I have heard their new advertisement that they have covered more than 8000 cities and towns in Pakistan. with slogan that they are everwhere.

2 years back they have coverage in 1000 cities with same slogan.

So do u guys know what is covered and what left behind. I mean how many cities and towns?

i think its just a figure

they must have installed 1 tower in one town saying that they have covered the whole town

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

hey guys I have heard their new advertisement that they have covered more than 8000 cities and towns in Pakistan. with slogan that they are everwhere.

So do u guys know what is covered and what left behind. I mean how many cities and towns?

[/quote]

they are teling their number of towers/boosters

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

[/quote]

they are advertisin the same way wateen does

if u go on wateens site and in coverage it lists whole cities even though wateen does not cover the whole city

Mobilink does is not good. We have a tower but its coverage is little compared to telenor and Zong. Only Zong covers the full city of mine. What can I say else.