Mobilink Backed-out of Genie!

Mobilink backed-out of their Genie service..Statebank of Pakistan blocked their service as it wasnt working properly and Mobilink didnt had permission to start m-commerce services in pakistan...The point is..i have spent my credit in registering for this service..i have waited for four days..i have called Mobilink helpline 100 times (Rs 0.75/min)..HOW WILL I GET MY MONEY BACK!!!

Sorry to hear buddy, but Its Mobilink man, you have to be extremely lucky to get something back from them. How much was for activation? Your best bet is to go to their Business centre, or talk to a mobilink employee who is your friend/relative.

Best of luck though

Khurram can you please quote some source? coz their helpline is saying that they are still offering this service...!

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Khurram can you please quote some source? coz their helpline is saying that they are still offering this service…!
[/quote]

Yeah…a friend of mine is working in Citibank and he told me so…plus i also called up citibank’s helpline 111-222-222 and they said the same…

and yes you are right…their helpline is still saying that there service is up and running…i was charged for an SMS whcih i sent to 1610 for activation…then i downloaded the client (GPRS charges apply) and i called up their helpline whcih costs me more than anything else (Rs 0.75/min)…

So around about 50 rupees total? No chance of a refund at that kind of amount

How big was the client to download?

dude i lost 1300 rupees on mobilink cuz my mobile got snatched and at the time i had balance of 1300 on my sim.... i reactiveted abt 2-months afterwards and nothin not a single penny....

so no sympathies.....

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Mobilink backed-out of their Genie service…Statebank of Pakistan blocked their service as it wasnt working properly and Mobilink didnt had permission to start m-commerce services in pakistan…The point is…i have spent my credit in registering for this service…i have waited for four days…i have called Mobilink helpline 100 times (Rs 0.75/min)…HOW WILL I GET MY MONEY BACK!!!
[/quote]

Register a complain with helpline guys…