Mobile

Guyz i.want.your plz my.brother send.me.a.cell phone from USA TO.PAKISTAN with this.mail company and.he gave me.10 days time.he.said.after 10 days u will get your.mobile.on.your address.but.now.its 2.months.completed.i.cant.find.any mobile to.my.address now.what can.i.do guyx.help me.anyone.know.how.to.find.than.msg me.on.my.cell number 0093069298797 ok plzz. 03069298797 this.is.pakistani.number ok guyz plz.im.waiting dont.reply me.here reply to.my.number ok.plzzz

That.is.alright.but.why.are.you.typing.like,this? It.is.very.annoying.to.read.Also.your.grammer.is.very.bad.I.cannot.understand.what.you.are.trying.to.say.Please.rewrite.your.query.so.that.we.may.help.you.

-----

You should contact the courier service and ask them for your parcel. They will tell you status. You can then discuss with them & come to a settlement.

[quote=“Upsilon, post:2, topic:22249”]

That.is.alright.but.why.are.you.typing.like,this? It.is.very.annoying.to.read.Also.your.grammer.is.very.bad.I.cannot.understand.what.you.are.trying.to.say.Please.rewrite.your.query.so.that.we.may.help.you.

-----

You should contact the courier service and ask them for your parcel. They will tell you status. You can then discuss with them & come to a settlement.

[/quote]

Can’t you see upsi Reply on his number not here

Sent from TAPATALK using MOBILE PHONE

Ok thank u soo much