Mobile with longest battry life

hi guys do any one know a nokia mobile phone which has longest battry life with 3g enabled no matters bulky or slim i realy need that type of fone

Where are you from? cuz there's no 3G in Pakiland..

Anyhow any battery with 1000+

For longest battery life, go for Sony Ericsson. Nokia has pathetic battery timings these days.

^Not necessarily, to get the best out of your mobile battery, charge your set once the battery charge is depleted. Also turn the Bt, wifi, and background services off.

i didn't know before that i can search phones at gsmarena.com with talk time n stand by btw i thamks to all you guys

Don't go only by the specs on the website. Also read opinions of people who have used the mobile that you want to buy. I made a hasty purchase of Nokia X2 and have been regretting my decision every day. The specification on the website say it has a talktime of around 13 hours, and it doesn't even last 3-4 hours. Also the standby time mentioned is around 624 hours (this translates to 26 days of standby) and it doesnt even last 2 days with very minimal use. All the best in your search.

@ deffury

It's a fact that Nokia has been producing low quality phones in current year. Nokia X2 is a case in point. I have tried everything with it but still it doesn't even last a single day with normal usage.

^try C5. i have seen some very good reviews and user comments about that

Nokia X2 has Standard battery of Li-Ion 860 mAh (BL-4C), which is much lower, and can last 2-3 days max.

Nokia C5 has Standard battery of Li-Ion 1050 mAh (BL-5CT), which is much better, and can last 3-4 days max.

My Nokia E61 has Standard battery of Li-Po 1500 mAh (BP-5L), which is waay Better, and can last 4-5 days max.

Li-Po batteries are far way better than other rechargeable batteries. They can store up to about 350% more power. Plus, they weigh about 20% lesser.

Exactly. And all major Sony Ericsson phones these days have Li-Po batteries! :D Yeah. Nokia C5 is a good phone. Actually its one of Nokia's better phones to come out in a long time. By the way. I am using X2 and it doesn't last even 1 day. The most frustrating thing is that I was deceived by Nokia's specifications. 13 hours talktime??? Gimme a break. :(

more mAH, more time

good info about batteries

so Li-Po are better than Li-Ion

and which is better than Li-Po and so on..??

Now a days. LG has the best set with respect to battery time. It is KP199, its battery time is about 5 days with normal use.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

good info about batteries

so Li-Po are better than Li-Ion

and which is better than Li-Po and so on…??

[/quote]

Dunno, a while back I seem to remember “green” batteries that gave more power than the conventional ones.

E52 has great battery timing among the phones i used.

Also most of the phones have by default 3G settings on. Like in Nokia go to Setting > Phone > Network > Network mode and select GSM only. This will definitely increase your battery life

I remember my old Sony Ericsson phones (w800i, w810i, k800) had awesome battery lives. Sadly these days as phones get smarter battery lives are getting shorter.

I recently bought the Nokia C3 which also has a great battery life.

The previous ones didnt have many functions nor did it have powerful OSs as ones nowadays

I remember my old Sony Ericsson phones (w800i, w810i, k800) had awesome battery lives. Sadly these days as phones get smarter battery lives are getting shorter.

[/quote]

Rizla…Is your Wi Fi working alright? My cousin bought one and he was having issues setting it up. I searched the net and it seems like many people are having the same problem.

I haven't tried it yet as its only been a couple of days and also the small matter of my mum having taken over the phone lol. I will check although my DSL is really crappy these days.

[/quote]

how often do you charge your battery and what is your usage with ur c3? with wi-fi working on it? As i am really interested in buying this handset but i am unsure about it’s performance.