Mobile wifi not working

AOA

I m a newbe here, so actually dont know where to put this question.

I m having problem with my sony ericsson C905 wifi. I m using PTCl broadband and ZYXEL router.

When ever i turn on my mobile wifi, it either doesn't search the network or if manages to search it 2 things happen

i) it won't connect

2) if it gets connected, i cant browse and the following error pops up " Communication error. Try again, turn off Wi-fi or contact your provider for support"

Interestingly my laptop works perfectly fine.

PLZZZZZ help me out as i m getting really frustrated.

Have you inserted the phones mac address in the router settings?

no i haven't put MAC address coz i dont see any option in my mobile to change MAC address.

mobile dont have option to change mac becuase every machine has Mac address get into wifi settings of ur mobile and get the mac address of the mobile and put into router mac address . then search for it ur connected.

Go online and find the code (for your set) that tells its mac address, or if you have it's box then its written on the Sticker.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

mobile dont have option to change mac becuase every machine has Mac address get into wifi settings of ur mobile and get the mac address of the mobile and put into router mac address . then search for it ur connected.
[/quote]

I did what u told, but still i can’t connect to wifi. Though my mobile connects to wifi but i can not browse ( surprisingly in the past few days i was not having this problem)

My mobile MAC address is 00:23:f1:d5:44, I put in the router mac address but still cant use wifi.