Mobile Service will be down

I have heard on Tv that in rwp/isb the mobile service will be down for three days min :) so chill buddies :)

^ As for now, mine is working. :/

Which tv channel?

Who was waiting for a democracy ? Heh, 10% is alot more evil than by that fauji amir.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Who was waiting for a democracy ? Heh, 10% is alot more evil than by that fauji amir.
[/quote]

About an hour ago, Mushahid Hussain said on TV (in a talk show) that former President Musharuf reached this stage (Dharna, Long-March, ban on news channels etc. etc.) after 8 years and President Zardari reached this stage in 6 months. :)

Way to go Mr. President, at least you showed some progress in somewhere :D

“If he keep insisting then I might hug you [then full 32 teeth were shown]” :lol:

New was on Geo and express and as u see at the moment sms is not working so i think call block will be the next stop :)

w8 for the time that v won't hav any more gsm netwrk workng :-)

Duplicate Thread.

Post here from now on.

http://www.wiredpakistan.com/forums/viewtopic.php?pid=84462#p84462

This isnt the duplicate thread buddy see who posted the information first :(

duplicate threads r restrictd?

Zong txt service wasn't working yesterday for the whole day/night.I am in Islamabad from the past five days in f8 sector.It started to work now.Government was playing around with telecom companies ,media etc etc.. they weren't having any idea what to do.LOL

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Zong txt service wasn’t working yesterday for the whole day/night.I am in Islamabad from the past five days in f8 sector.It started to work now.Government was playing around with telecom companies ,media etc etc… they weren’t having any idea what to do.LOL
[/quote]

i want to start usng zong.is it workng good?should i use it?

^ yes you should, except their helpline everything is great.

I wouldn't put too much thought in the same TV channels which once reported about a "virus" that travelled to people's brain or whatever through a call received from a specific number.

Bunch of numb minded people on broadcasting switch.

P.S: I don't know if it actually was aired, but someone who messaged me about this hoax, referred to a news on Geo that reportedly said this. Nevertheless, these TV channels will report anything, no matter how absurd, as long as it sells.