Mobile Postpaid Bill

if someone's phone has been stolen and he doesnt not pay his bill after that.. what would the company do?.. do they keep sending bill even if the security limit is reached and sim is blocked ?

they will send u the bill continuously. even when security is crossed but ur bill will be pilled up due to fines and ur sim will block but you will receive bills and u have to pay. so be careful that now pakistani law provide enough support to receive bills to companies.

thats weird, if someone's phone has been stolen, WHY should he not pay his bill? whats the connection? he should simply go to nearest service center and get the old sim blocked and can get a new sim which he can start using or if he is too much traumatized by the whole episode and don't want a mobile connection anymore then he should clear his dues and close down his number

But if the company has the old address of someone, and his ID card also has the old address, whats the company going to do?

nothing, I didn't pay the ufone postpaid bill since 2 years ,they simply blocked the sim and thats it

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

nothing, I didn’t pay the ufone postpaid bill since 2 years ,they simply blocked the sim and thats it
[/quote]

You probably won’t get another postpaid sim in the near future. It’s all about credibility.

My friend nothing happens like what you say,I still owns a new postpaid ufone sim :) , don't forget its Pakistan, EVERY DAMN thing is possible.