Mobile Phones with Gyro Sensor for Virtual Reality (VR) Experience

Assalam-o-Alaikum;

I want to know about latest and cheapest mobile phones have gyro sensor for Virtual Reality experience in Karachi, want to give a new experience to my cute daughters. please help to find one used or new.

Allah Hafiz.

I think Xiaomi 4A has it.

first thanks for your reply.
please confirm it, as my both cuties are very excited and off course me too… :slight_smile:

EDIT: visited yayvo(dot)com and check specifications, there are two models for 4A, with 16GB storage is worth Rs.13900/= and another 32GB storage is Rs.14500/=
if someone have UBL Credit/Debit card to pay, the prices are mentioned as
16GB = 11900/= and 32GB = 12500/=
but this is only for today, Thursday 20th April, 2017

You are welcome.
I do not possess one but also planning to buy 32gb one. I am not confirm either if it really has gyro or not but from this link it seems it has gyro
http://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_4a-8420.php

thank you Nasir Javaid, I read the specifications at daraz(dot)pk and it is mentioned there in Sensors, as far as GSM Arena website specification mentioned, models we are purchasing here some times have change hardware than what mentioned at GSM Arena because of manufacturing different models for different regions. at the moment what i want is all mentioned for this model (16GB and 32GB both variants) on Daraz’s site, in Description tab with one another feature first time I found in any mobile set less than 20K which is Dual-device mode for our safety purpose, no matter where we are we can safe our personal files.

my both cuties are still anxiously waiting for it.
regards

Just bought it yesterday and yes gyro is there in sensors list.

I think its an awesome phone in this price range. It really has a lot of practical features and customizations right out of the box. For me, addition of such practical features add more value to overall user experience than just shoving high specs.

Like dual apps, second space, scrolling screenshots, display calibration, one handed mode (3,5 and 4.0 inch options), customizable battery temperature alarm, customizable led notifications, harrasment filter, Security centre, IR blaster, VR support, child mode, reading mode etc etc that too in a budget oriented set is just genius.

It’s IR blaster instantly connected with my Gadmei TV box and it was fun controlling it via phone while my kid was wondering how channels are being changed automatically :smiley:

Only drawback I see is that home/back buttons are not backlit

thanks very much nasir javaid for your feedback and information about the device. this is the way we can help each others, just saying great help from you friend :slight_smile:
i saw an article on propakistani regarding Huawei Nova Smart which will cost around Rs.21,000 or more ( price mentioned in us dollar $215 ) but you can see the specs and compare (as i already mentioned there) with this Mi Redmi 4A which is much cheaper than Huawei Nova Smart ( 2GB+16/GB costs Rs.13,900/- only ).

Link to the article is below:
https://propakistani.pk/2017/04/27/huawei-nova-smart-unremarkable-budget-smartphone/

anyway, once again thank you for the information you shared with us.
kind regards.

No problem dear, you are welcome anytime…
Huawei has a slight better processor and gpu at the expense of 7k extra. And its still being called an entry level phone with price tag of 21000 :smiley:
4a seems a real entry level phone beating these expensive brands with a level of customisation.