Mobile Phone Wireless Charger

The wireless charging Matt allows you to charge devices without the hassle or wires. You can just place your phone on a Matt and start charging. This charging Matt look fantastic and fit for the use in home or office. To buy now, Visit Wireless Charging Matt
41GcPQVSyeL.jpg
Package includes ONE iPhone4 receiver case, wireless power station, power adapter and Micro USB cable
Can charge up to two devices at once
Compatibility: iPhone 4/4s

Nice post.

Does any one know how this actually works? Are there terminals that touch the phone or what? I would appreciate if some one could give a little insight.

There are indeed terminals on the backside of mobile's body. Typical such marks can be seen on backside of all Nokia Lumias who are the ones who boast about wireless charging the most

cool.....i wonder what will be the end..of technology

gr8 technology

nice technology

[quote=", post:3, topic:20142"]

Does any one know how this actually works? Are there terminals that touch the phone or what? I would appreciate if some one could give a little insight.

[/quote]

Time for a history lesson eh?

1826: André-Marie Ampère develops Ampère's circuital law showing that electric current produces a magnetic field.

1831: Michael Faraday develops Faraday's law of induction describing the electromagnetic force induced in a conductor by a time-varying magnetic flux.

1836: Nicholas Callan invents the electrical transformer, also known as the induction coil.

It's basically how our wireless systems were first started, including radio, and communications devices.

[quote=“djayz, post:8, topic:20142”]

Time for a history lesson eh?

1826: André-Marie Ampère develops Ampère's circuital law showing that electric current produces a magnetic field.

1831: Michael Faraday develops Faraday's law of induction describing the electromagnetic force induced in a conductor by a time-varying magnetic flux.

1836: Nicholas Callan invents the electrical transformer, also known as the induction coil.

It's basically how our wireless systems were first started, including radio, and communications devices.

[/quote]

lolx , nice one remind us of freaking histories

^Remind? We'll arnt you the dumb one.