Mobile messenger

Hello all, I need some help regarding mobile messengers. I am using Ufone and have Nokia 6600. Tell me that which mobile messenger will be best for me and what will be charges if i chat continously for 1 hour. Ufone charges 15/ mb . I will use GPRS as its my only choice. Please give some suggestions, Thanks !

Regards,

Yahoo Chat Mobile...

The charges depends on your usage.

But any estimate that how much i will be charge for only chating for one hour ?

Try eBuddy, it's really awesome

See if it works on 6600

Charges are very low just for chatting, on my warid I was charged only 2 to 3 rs for about 1hour

Are you sure that charges are low because i am going to another city and i will use it for 1 to 3 hours daily. And yeah i heard that eBuddy is good.

And one more question which internet settings are mobile i should get ? I will surf and chat only. There are two options there on Ufone website: MMS/GPRS and WEB/GPRS.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Are you sure that charges are low because i am going to another city and i will use it for 1 to 3 hours daily. And yeah i heard that eBuddy is good.
[/quote]

They are low on warid dun know about ufone

I have selected Web/Gprs settings and it will be sent within 24 hours so are these settings will be enough for surfing and chating. I also need to download eBuddy from it.

GPRS is gud for chatting and for download you will get transfer rate of about 5 to 6 kb per second

use ebuddyyyy its great all messengers in 1

This is not my question at all that which is good and which is bad . The question is that what will be charges if i chat continuously with ebuddy for 1 hour ? :)

I'm using ebuddy on my k770. Its very good and cheap too. But i always prefered mig33. But v.4 is #$%#, search mig33 v.2. If you find it, download the .jar file and move it to your mobile and install it. It always costed me not more then 4 to 5 rs for more then 2 hours.

By the way Ebuddy is costing around 5rs 4 an hour if i chat a bit within an hour. If i continiously chat one hour it costs me more then 5rs. It basically is trafic going out and inn. If you will write mesages and send it will cost more cos it synchorises with server of msn,yahoo etc.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

This is not my question at all that which is good and which is bad . The question is that what will be charges if i chat continuously with ebuddy for 1 hour ? :)
[/quote]

it depends on how much kbs/mbs u use. i chat on mig33 mobile messenger on ufone, it charges almost 2 rupees when it connects. i would say about 2/4 rupees per hour.

i dunno about ebuddy though, coz i think mig33 compresses the texts so it consume less kbs/mbs…

Thanks to tell me about Mig33 then its awesome if it cost low and looking good too. Btw i got its version 2.04 and i will install it on mobile tomorrow and my internet settings for mobile haven't arrived yet. So i will tell that it worked or not later, Thank again.

good. better visit any ufone franchise for gprs activation. u have to call their helpline and activate ur gprs first and then he will send u settings. it took me a while to activate gprs on my ufone sim. btw i was using warid gprs before, and as compared to warid, i think ufone charges more for gprs.

Any Ufone Gprs user here ?

I used ufone gprs. Gprs rates are same on all networks but its actually a thing called 'aemandari'. Im using telenor for pas 5 years. No complains of gprs as of now but i have always faced high deduction of gprs in uf0ne. They really cheat with us. If u use 64 kb, thr systen will say u have used the double and will charge u double. I dont trust ufone anymore. By the way it only takes one minute on telenor to get activated and connected.

Anyways u can try this. Write 6600 and send it 222 from your ufone sim.

If you have extra telenor sim. Write all and send it to 131.

By the way as other member also mentioned mig33 is cheaper, but im not sure if v.2.04 will still work after new version 4 is out. Do try and let us know.

Cheers.

I've been using mig33 and ebuddy both and didn't found any price difference between them on Warid

they are both cheap, the problem with mig33 is that it is slow, when you are talking with someone on PC, he will get your reply about 1 to 2 minutes late, while with eBuddy it's just a matter of seconds

I have tried it and confirmed it that mig33 is slower than ebuddy

Ok i just got my GPRS by calling them. Can anyone tell that how to save settings properly ?

Have you received the settings?

Their website says that you're supposed to get 2 sms's for GPRS settings , 3 for Wap and 3 for MMS But i got only one configuration message. I said to them on phone that i need GPRS settings. So are they going to send MMS and Wap settings too ?