Mobile Market Share

Whether we like it or not but the first world shows what will happen in our third world after few years. Currently, USA mobile market share is as following:

Android OS: (Going up) 48.6%

iOS (Apple iPhone): (Going up) 29.5%

RIM (Blackberry): (Going down) 15.2%

Microsoft (Windows Phone): (Going down) 4.4%

Symbian (Nokia): (Going down) 1.5%

Source: http://www.maximumpc.com/article/news/comscore_android_ios_increase_mobile_market_share

What do you think? By the way, currently, you are in which group? If you are a user of Symbian then will you stick to it or are planning to shift to something else and move with majority of the world?

BTW Android overall market share is 52.00+% and Symbian is still a little up in Europe, I mean just few % more than US market. And I'm on android.....

Android's pace is faster than others and big big brand GOOGLE can do every thing. In future Android will lead in US, Asia but in Europe market share will be 50 - 50 .

This is my personal opinion.

[quote=“rimtiaz, post:3, topic:16765”]

Android’s pace is faster than others and big big brand GOOGLE can do every thing. In future Android will lead in US, Asia but in Europe market share will be 50 - 50 .

This is my personal opinion.

[/quote]

Android is gaining market share in USA, Asia and in Europe too. In USA it already has the largest market share. In Europe, it’s on second number and head to head with Symbian. However, people are predicting that this is the last quarter and by next quarter, Android will lead the market and will become number 1 in Europe too.

The speed of adaptation is really fast. Just imagine what will happen after couple of years.