Mobile card not workng?

hi friends... i hve a mini micro mobile card... wich i used in 6300 ... but now day when i used card

reader .. the card reader can not dedecting my card.. pllzzzzzzzzzz tel me how i recover my data.. plz

is there a password set by phone on card

if so then remove password from phone....

Well give us some more details. You use card reader and then you out your little card in jack and then you put that jackk in card reader. Right??? If so ? There will be a small white lock in jack. make sure its on unlock position. If no then give us more details what error you get when trying to use your micro SD

ohh yesss i will try ... thanx dn i will tell u

^ Keep us updated and keep posting :)

no there is no white lock.. but the situation is .. when i enter the card in card reader RED BRIDGE my card reader name . ok dn i entr my card after one mint whn i click the drive the comand appear there is no drive or the request can not be performed becouse of an I/O deivec error

go to My Computer, right-clicking on E: (Removable Disk), select "Format...", leave all options intact, except change the File System dropdown to FAT32. Don't select the checkbox for "Quick Format".

Good luck. Let me know if it works! :)

Try a different card reader , a different computer or may be a different phone.

have a look here, may be this helps:

http://www.tech-faq.com/io-device-error.shtml

yes my card work very fine.. actully the pasword is wroking on it dats y.. i cant opend it.. thanx dear....

[quote=", post:, topic:"]
go to My Computer, right-clicking on E: (Removable Disk), select "Format...", leave all options intact, except change the File System dropdown to FAT32. Don't select the checkbox for "Quick Format".

Good luck. Let me know if it works! :)

[/quote]

^^

see i am the MAN........ :P

^ LOL I told him to format the card, dint even bothered to read he was asking for a data recovery. Silly me :/