Mobile cam

dear all

can any tell me how to use mobile phone cam as a web cam in the internet i want to use my mobile phone cam as web cam

pls help me

subject to availability in your phone.....if your phone is webcam supportive then you will be able to use it as a webcam.....there are many chinese brands in the market which have option of webcam as well.

@javedhumza

charmer786 is right. not all phones with cam can be used as a web cam. it must have support to work as webcam.

Around a year back I was trying to do the same with my Sony Ericsson K-series. Log on to the forums at www.esato.com and use the search for the said purpose. A complete step by step tutorial is available for Sony Ericssons.

I myself came across a guide on how to use a nokia as a webcam

I think your phone should have symbian, if you want to do it

if you have a nokia symbian phone, search for 'mobiola' on google..

if you have a nokia symbian phone, search for 'mobiola' on google..

with symbian yes,

use wwigo,

it is free

Buy a cheap china webcam and use it without difficulties.

I had a china mobile that can b used as a webcam, it was plug and play , hassle free

But if u have a symbian phone mobiola is the best

wwigo can not connect using data cable

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I had a china mobile that can b used as a webcam, it was plug and play , hassle free

But if u have a symbian phone mobiola is the best

wwigo can not connect using data cable

[/quote]

any name of that china mobile other specification like camera mp and is that dual sim any brand name?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

any name of that china mobile other specification like camera mp and is that dual sim any brand name?

[/quote]

China mobile brands and phones changes every week. So the phone i bought will never make in the market again. But you can search the market, may b you will find one.