Mitsubishi 1 Ton AC for sale in khi

Mitsubishi 1 Ton Split AC (I think the Model No. is MS-A13VD) is for sale only in khi.

The outer is in very good condition. The inner is also OK, functioning is all fine. Interested people leave me an offer.

I purchased that after replacing with an old piston type 1.5 Tons Split for the sake of lowering my electricity bills. Bijli ka bill tu kam hogaya but this 1 Ton rotary type Split kee performance is not that good as compared to my previous piston type 1.5 Tons Split. So I'm again going to buy a 1.5 Ton AC for my room.

I'm looking to sale this Split around 15K. And need to sell this thing urgently.

You can also contact me on my cell: 0333-361-6-361

The AC runs on only 5.5 Amperes and is really efficient in terms of electricity bills.

how old is it?

Company Manufacturing Date as on Panel: 2005

That means it should have been sold out in market in 2006, which makes it 3 years old.

I purchased that in used like 2 months ago.

you are asking much as it is one ton and 4 years old model too ! the life of a rotary compressor is not more than 4 years !

OK, so quote me a price then, that you think is reasonable. And this is not true that after 4 years the rotary compressor dies and get flat, please use better excuses :) In my office there are Sabro ACs same rotary type split and were installed in late 2003 and after 6 years they are still going strong and that also over commercial sort of use.

dont get flare up if some one wrote his own experience dear :)

i have total 9 a/c in my home, most are general (piston type) , it i snot necessary tht ALL the rotaries die after 4 years ! some may survive too. but the performance will not b good so one should sell the same :)

and i know the difference (as u know too) that there is no match of piston cooling. wish you best of luck in your sale.

if you went to a electronics store you wont get more than 6k for it. i recently sold my 2 ton waves (4 years old) ac for 9k. others were offering 5k for it :P

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

if you went to a electronics store you wont get more than 6k for it. i recently sold my 2 ton waves (4 years old) ac for 9k. others were offering 5k for it :P
[/quote]

yes you are rite , i was saying the same thing to the poster , any how.

Anyhow same here :)

I have an offer of 11K by the way, just looking if it can give me some more bucks in addition.

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Anyhow same here :)

I have an offer of 11K by the way, just looking if it can give me some more bucks in addition.

[/quote]

you should take it, 11k is a really good price for the ac

Thankyou for your kind concern

nice offer you got , you should accept it immediately

Sold it. Thank you all.

Mods please close the thread