Misuse of OLX by a user for Aluminium Services Category in Lahore

OLX is a great free site to locate some resources long ago I reported a fake seller and was delighted to see that some official from OLX saw my post and took immediate action.

Now I am again facing an irritating situation I was trying to locate Aluminium services in Lahore but found that one person with the name “Hafiz Muhammed Omer” is flooding this category with his repeated ads, He posts ads for his services with different business names
and area but when you open that ad you always see the name Hafiz Muhammed Omer and phone number 03234827786.
I actually called him and was shocked to know his insane prices, I then wanted to locate other resources but because of dozens of repeated ads everyday it is extremely hard to find any other individual who is offering Aluminium services
If any official from OLX is still present at this forum please take notice I have tried to report his ads from within OLX but no action is being taken so far. Here are links of some his ads which he posted just today. These are just some of the ads he has posted countless similar ads diffrent business name but same user and phone number

BELGIUM GLASS & ALUMINIUM CENTER FABRICATION SERVICES ALL OVER LAHORE

DESIGN GLASS & ALUMINIUM CENTER FABRICATION SERVICES ALL OVER LAHORE

GRACE GLASS & ALUMINIUM CENTER FABRICATION SERVICES ALL OVER LAHORE

EXPERIENCE GLASS & ALUMINIUM FABRICATION SERVICES ALL OVER LAHORE

COMMERCIAL GLASS&ALUMINIUM CENTER FABRICATION SERVICES ALLOVER LAHORE

SUPREME ALUMINIUM & GLASS CENTER FABRICATION SERVICES ALL OVER LAHORE

GHANI GLASS & ALUMINIUM CENTER FABRICATION SERVICES ALL OVER LAHORE

FANCY 1 GLASS & ALUMINIUM CENTER FABRICATION SERVICES ALL OVER LAHORE

ART GLASS AND ALUMINIUM CENTER FABRICATION SERVICES ALL OVER LAHORE

DESIGNER GLASS & ALUMINIUM CENTER FABRICATION SERVICES ALLOVER LAHORE

GREEN GLASS & ALUMINIUM CENTER FABRICATION SERVICES ALL OVER LAHORE

CRYSTAL GLASS & ALUMINIUM CENTER FABRICATION SERVICES ALL OVER LAHORE

OMER GLASS & ALUMINIUM CENTER FABRICATION SERVICES ALL OVER LAHORE

Approach OLX with this. If OLX Pakistan won’t respond, send it to OLX HQ where ever it is located abroad and specifically mention that OLX Pakistan is not responding.

1 Like

couple of days ago I reported his ads using the “report this ad” link but no action was taken and today I submitted a complaint using contact us form for OLX.com.pk lets see if someone notices it I am also looking forward for OLX official who was once present at these forums I just forgot his ID.