Miracle of kaaba

Amazing facts about Quran

Subahan Allah, it refreshed my belief. Thanks to share brother.

very detailed and accurate facts !!! + very advanced and modern day illustrations !! thanks for sharing

Praise the Allah who created earth, humans and everything else.

If it were Christians or Jews, I would have debunked the video and "scientific proofs" in it. But it's about Islam. Though they (Christians or Jews) are as intolerant as us but they don't quickly resort to "I will kill you with my bare hands" thing as we do.

Please people, open your eyes, we don't need proof to respect Kabah. It's belief and belief needs no proof.

Why? Because any one who have scientific knowledge can ridicule "logics" given in this video. Some of them are as stupid as the movie "21".

Let me clear this once again, I have very good faith and I believe firmly and respect highly for Kabah because I am a Muslim. But I also keep my science knowledge in my mind.

If only religion did not have so many puzzles (mysteries), maybe ordinary people would know what they actually believe in

lol @ "one point six hundred and eighteen"

It would have been more good if they pointed out more scientific related prophecies in Astronomy, Biotechnology and Physics etc.

Nice...

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Please people, open your eyes, we don’t need proof to respect Kabah. It’s belief and belief needs no proof.

[/quote]

Belief is always based on proof, else it’s blind belief.

Have you ever questioned your ‘inherited’ beliefs?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Belief is always based on proof, else it’s blind belief.

Have you ever questioned your ‘inherited’ beliefs?

[/quote]

Belief or faith are blind and they don’t need proof.

Yes.

I don’t need “proof” for my faith in Allah.