Mine Traffic Report

Aoa ~

Just posting mine Traffic report., what about you Guys How much you are getting on daily basis ? pls post yr resultS?

hmm

which package bro..?? weren't you on 4M?

man u are one lucky champ on PTCL, getting 8M speed..gud going mate may ur mufta and this thing spreads to my side as well, though we ain't that further apart.!

I wonder what do you actually download ?

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

I wonder what do you actually download ?
[/quote]

Hmmm…

I don’t know about him but I stopped dloading low quality movies/tv shows about 2 years ago when i got my 1MB.

now its 720p all the way for movies/tv shows.

BTW its just an human error at one end and will to prove one's self a 'human' on the other end. So please don't render words like amen and mashallah meaningless cause Allah has nothing to with it. :)

Happy dloading :)

^ now thats what i agree with......

...plus...

googling the term "1920_8000-hd.mp4" gives you very naughty results and also the "blacked-censored" text on the right gives you a name "holly"

quoting Faisal i am gonna say it as well

"Happy dloading" and also.. ;)

I wonder if you guys download it for the sake of downloading !

^ Or we don't have to worry about bandwidth caps you know having 50mbps bandwidth and 175GB monthly cap.....

^ now thats what i agree with…

…plus…

googling the term “1920_8000-hd.mp4” gives you very naughty results and also the “blacked-censored” text on the right gives you a name “holly”

quoting Faisal i am gonna say it as well

"Happy dloading" and also… ;)

[/quote]

LOL here I thought the text on the given pix was too small to read … :D

I don't have cap and have awsome speed but I cant even can see the stuff i download

I don’t have cap and have awsome speed but I cant even can see the stuff i download
[/quote]

s