Microsoft's Bing.com goes live

Microsoft launched its new search engine, Bing, a few days earlier than expected.. Would it be a google killer, we'll have to wait and see.

It will be sh*t compared to google.

This first itme microsoft has introduced quality thing, nice search engine as it is categorized and also provides related search and a link to search history for the word you search. As microsoft always tried to dominate with its financial position buy every buy every thing which competes you! overall its a nice search engine not bad but its google's rule!

I think the real level of evolution for search engines is when Artificial Intelligence can create the listings for you, instead of an algorithm.

People are so used to using google, if the other engines dont provide huge benefits i doubt they would change their search habits.

Yea yesterday i was accessing to one website but this bing.com was opening so i was confused that whats this.

Bing? Like Chandler Bing? :D

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Bing? Like Chandler Bing? :D
[/quote]

Bing = But its not google

[quote=", post:, topic:"]

Bing = But its not google

[/quote]

LOL! so true :D

The best part of Bing is maps. Its unlike that google maps.

Displays country level maps then on DClick shows District level then Tehsil level & Villages too.

Bing ke jagha "Bingo" hona chahiye tha. Bing pronunciation something like incomplete.

I don't get it? Why do they call every god damn latest search engine to be a Google killer? I mean, that's like calling a small software house as M$ killer!