Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual SIM now available in Malaysia

KUALA LUMPUR: The Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual SIM is available now in Malaysia for a very affordable price of RM429 only!

This bargain mid-range smart phone comes with a 5 inch QHD IPS display that is protected with Gorilla Glass 3. The device is powered by a 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor, slotted in with 1 GB RAM, 8GB ROM, and a microSD card slot that supports up to 128GB of storage. In addition, there’s also 15 GB of free One Drive cloud storage bundled on it. It is running Windows Phone 8.1 Denim update out of the box.

It features a wide-angle front facing camera that can shoot a 5 megapixel selfie!

PhUCK the MLAYSIA and FUCNK the Lulmia 535 , cuz This has nothin tu du wit Packistani Forum

@armada: Bhai, this is quite strong language to admonish someone. I am sure that the "offender" can be told about his "offence" without the use of swear words.

@webmaster: I think that part of the problem is with the choice of your handle ("webmaster"). The other problem is that of posting articles that are not relevant to this forum. The latter has already been explained by Ghalib: "shairoon kay intikhaab nay ruswa kiya mujhay" :D

For those interested in knowing about the Lumia 535, they can check this page at Microsoft Pakistan's website which gives details about the product. According to the Microsoft Lumia Pakistan's facebook page, the price of this mobile phone is Rs. 14,250 in Pakistan. There was an article about its Pakistan launch on ProPakistani three or four days ago. The phone set is undoubtedly an entry-level, basic set which many of us may not like. I know that many WPers desist and detest Window Phones, but, in the price-performance analysis, it is not that bad. Paul Thurrott, a well-respected technology writer, liked the set in his "First Impressions" article but almost changed his mind in the followup article. Both articles (and a forthcoming article that compares the 535 with the 635) should be read together to make an informed opinion.